BREAKING NEWS: Black Lives Matter interrupts Gay Pride in Toronto to honour Sumaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But you're a legit rarity to me, realwarya. Most Somalis don't leave home.

My boys only went as far as living off campus in a frat-house of sorts to get away from hoyo.

Lol Midway is still there. I passed by it during the Christmas holidays.

So Ottawa sucks but you like Guelph? This nigga got rejected by a Ottawa girl lol

thats not true. those djiboutiennes are wild

Not at all. This is a myth reer Tdot made to tarnish our reputation.

Did you hear the Somali All Star brawl of 2011? You people are savages. 100 Toronto Somali guys randomly attacked Somalis in the streets at shisha spots in Ottawa. You hospitalized many. You even hijacked cars and threw a Somali girl off the drivers seat. I hid in a shisha spot washroom from your bullets and crowbars. All I hear is you bottling hijabis lol. You do all this because you lost the All Star Finals to reer Ottawa lol you only targeted Somalis at the half a dozen shisha spots. Not the Arabs or Blacks.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
To be honest, however wild we are, Toronto Somalis are the single most interesting and entertaining demographic on Canada.

:ayaanswag:

It was an ambush. Our All Star win wasn't even on our minds. I will never forget those coordinated attacks.

now we can all agree reer oil fields are fucked up people right?

It's all tdot people man. Any crazy person in Alberta is reer tdot. There is something in your water.

Everyones leaving ottawa though. They either went to alberta or toronto

Yeah but only the Djiboutians remained. It's a bilingual job market

I'm confused. Didn't this Sumaya person die of a drug overdose? And since that's the case, who would they be mad at regarding Sumaya's untimely death?

I'm confused. Didn't this Sumaya person die of a drug overdose? And since that's the case, who would they be mad at regarding Sumaya's untimely death?

She was murdered by a Somali guy who got oral sex from her and he found out she was a transgendered woman afterwards and snapped

Status
Not open for further replies.