Breaking news: California shooter likely muslim terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I secretley smile when something like this happens to america. Fok america.
Americanen zijn vuile honden :denzelnigga::ehh::kobeok:

M

Mr.Stone

7175aed10eec06f26fdb52fe077a698a6f0f291a9136cb6282dc9c6af203193e_1.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The police chief last night said they didn't know if it was a terrorist attack or not. In other words they didn't know if the shooters were Muslims or white crazies :ulachen001:

Bielsa

VIP
Watch from 2:50 this fat Turk go in a massive rant against the NRA and giving guns to Muslims on the actual terrorist watch list lol

Apollo

VIP
Watch from 2:50 this fat Turk go in a massive rant against the NRA and giving guns to Muslims on the actual terrorist watch list lol

Cenk is really the only interesting character of the TYT panel. The rest really suck compared to him. Especially Ana Kasparian and John Iadarola, they totally lack the personality Cenk has. lol If Cenk were to die the TYT show would lose its appeal.

Bielsa

VIP
Cenk is really the only interesting character of the TYT panel. The rest really suck compared to him. Especially Ana Kasparian and John Iadarola, they totally lack the personality Cenk has. lol If Cenk were to die the TYT show would lose its appeal.

Totally agree. Ana is a dumb Armenian bimbo and isn't very intelligent. John knows his stuff but has zero personality. Without Cenk the show wouldn't have the 2.5 million subscribers.

I like Cenk when he talks about actual policies and politics. I hate the SJW stuff they get into sometimes but that's more Ana's fault.

Do you think Cenk defends Muslims too much?

Apollo

VIP
Do you think Cenk defends Muslims too much?

Yes, that and the race baiting (constant whining about African American struggles) and LGBT videos I find dull. I usually skip over those videos and only watch some of the political analyses since they tend to summarize political events well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts