BREAKING NEWS: COORDINATED? TERROR ATTACK ROCKS NYC, NJ, VIRGINIA, MINNESOTA AND CALGARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was ANOTHER but foiled terror attack in Calgary in the SAME area

The first incident happened at about 1 p.m. following a routine traffic stop near the Blackfoot Truckstop Diner in central Calgary.

"When an officer approached the vehicle, the male driver was acting suspiciously," police said in a press release. "The officer noticed a rifle on the seat beside the male. The male was told not to move, however, he put the vehicle into reverse and attempted to flee the scene. The situation escalated and the officer discharged a firearm.

"The vehicle travelled 40 metres and hit a gas meter, resulting in a gas leak in the area. The vehicle traveled for a short while before hitting a power pole and coming to a stop."

The gas leak led to several streets being shut down.

The second incident happened about an hour later inside Marlborough Mall. The officer had followed a suspect into the mall after reports of a man with a weapon fighting with people outside.

"The offender turned to confront the officer, at which time the officer deployed his Taser, however it proved ineffective," police said in a press release. "In the process of taking the suspect into custody, the man produced a large bladed weapon and severely injured the officer. An altercation occurred, resulting in the officer discharging his service firearm."

The officer and the suspect were both taken to the Foothills hospital. The suspect was taken to hospital in critical condition, but is now in stable condition.

Lonewolf means it was a white person. Terrorist attack is only associated with muslims in the media.

I wasn't thinking about it from media perspective or that kind of spin. Though I think this would be a bit too big to downplay, especially if they were white supremacists.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
No such thing as a white terrorist exist. How dare you call someone with mental illneses a terrorist you insensitive little pricks

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I wasn't thinking about it from media perspective or that kind of spin. Though I think this would be a bit too big to downplay, especially if they were white supremacists.

Just think, you idiot... not everything is complex... are you special ed? Affirmative action denied...
giphy (11).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending