BREAKING NEWS: COORDINATED? TERROR ATTACK ROCKS NYC, NJ, VIRGINIA, MINNESOTA AND CALGARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have children fact
you live in Canada fact
you are on this site 24/7 fact
you are a new arrival fact

You are a liar who enjoying making lies about other people plus being welfare bum, now bring your receipts or shut up and this is my last comment for you
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

either deny or shut up. I am not the only member who noticed your presence on this website 24/7 either. Save us the time and go take care of your kids. Trading insulting with people half your age wont help you or your kids

You are loser welfare , instead of stalking me go and find a job. Plus instead of worrying about other people's children make your own children !!oops I forget that you like men's rear and made threads about men' tears.
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
You are loser welfare , instead of stalking me go and find a job. Plus instead of worrying about other people's children make your own children !!oops I forget that you like men's rear and made threads about men' tears. View attachment 6978

Fob who talks too much. No wonder your husband left you. Change your crying sons pampers

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
regardless of what u call them to make u feel like ur fighting the good fight, there's zero evidence that they're even remotely connected

u literally just made that up. COORDINATED in big ass red font kulaha, caadi iska dhig fam :ufdup:

regardless of what u call them to make u feel like ur fighting the good fight, there's zero evidence that they're even remotely connected

u literally just made that up. COORDINATED in big ass red font kulaha, caadi iska dhig fam :ufdup:

Yes because 7 different terror attacks on the same night aren't coordinated.

I tell what the biased media doesn't. They were not even reporting these attacks til hours later because crooked Hilary is behind in the polls but the people called them out on their bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.