BREAKING NEWS: EGYPT AIR FLIGHT DISSPEARS ON WAY TO CAIRO FROM PARIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20160518-211559.png

It happened 00:45 GMT it's only being reported now after the, something bad happened.

its 5:54am in cairo right now. Plane was supposed to be on the ground at 2:45am egypt time. No contact from pilots. Even if they lost radio communications, they could squawk a code (7700) to tell ATC they lost communication.

Allahu naxriisto to all those on board. I'm just wondering now what the cause was.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
its 5:54am in cairo right now. Plane was supposed to be on the ground at 2:45am egypt time. No contact from pilots. Even if they lost radio communications, they could squawk a code (7700) to tell ATC they lost communication.

Allahu naxriisto to all those on board. I'm just wondering now what the cause was.
^ The plane either disintegrated or there was some sort of electrical failure.

Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending