BREAKING NEWS: Far-left "New Popular Front" coalition projected to become the biggest force in France's parliament

Good news I was nervous for the people over there. It seems like the only place the far right are winning at is social media πŸ˜‚.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
liberals go against our teachings but are more accepting of immigrants and the like. They are usually the best option.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Apart from the LGBT issue, I support the liberals over the conservatives on everything else.
Same, right now Trudeau is filling up my riding with Indians which I don’t like, but he’s better than conservative poilievre

Internet Nomad

βœͺΜ½Ν“WΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“iΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“nΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“tΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“eΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“rΜ½Ν“ Μ½Ν“AΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“rΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“cΜ½Ν“βœͺΜ½Ν“
I love seeing right wingers cry, they are so emotional about their L’s.

During 2016 it was fun watching Lefties cry as they were the hyper emotional ones.

It’s just entertainment for me at the end of the day.

Grab your popcorn and watch.

They wanna freeze prices, increase minimum wage and welfare benefits, seems like a done deal for some people.

If the far left and the far right are politically the 2 strongest parties in your country then I’m sorry but you’re finished.

France is def gonna have a crazy culture war coming up

World

VIP
liberals go against our teachings but are more accepting of immigrants and the like. They are usually the best option.
Liberals are not far left, they’re centrists.

The liberal party is Macron’s who came second after the far left coalition.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
1720382400855.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I heard that the leader of the new far-left coalition is more pro-Palestinian. Don't know how true though
Very rare to come across far leftists that aren't pro palestine these days. I wouldn't doubt it too much. Israel made enemies with a lot of people this year

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Same, right now Trudeau is filling up my riding with Indians which I don’t like, but he’s better than conservative poilievre
CCP are not a worry for our demographics. Only PPC are the concerning conservative party in Canada imo. and CCP are most likely to win with how Trudeau handled both COVID and immigration.

Trending

Latest posts