BREAKING NEWS!!! NATIVE AMERIKAAN Uses CADAAN Lady for SEX and she RUINS his CAREER! LOSES 100K SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This saaxiib has apparently made something of a career out of calling out raysiists against reer Native Amerikaan. But, you see, for some reason this saaxiib felt the need to groom some cadaan lady into falling for him over the course of months, playing the long-game to get into them snowbunny panties. She found out shortly after one of the two times she flew over to meet him and they had unprotected sex that he was "Polyamorous" (kek) and was seeing other women. How did she find out? Through TIKTOK cos this nacaas posted videos of him and another woman shortly after he slept with the cadaan woman!

:russ:

Well, she took her grievances to that very same platform and now the poor minority man has lost about 100K subscribers and even took down his half-assed apology video:

Comedic gold wallahi. Based troons Pocahontas lol, I love seeing metropolitan cadaan women get emotionally demolished. The neo-free love, casual sex shit must wreak havoc on their psyche lol

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Wallahi i salute that nigga man kkkk, he smashed shorty and went on to smash another one and she called him misogynistic for it kkkkkkkkk

Shoutout Lance libaax libaax dhalay

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Comedic gold wallahi. Based troons Pocahontas lol, I love seeing metropolitan cadaan women get emotionally demolished. The neo-free love, casual sex shit must wreak havoc on their psyche lol

"I maybe pregnant with your child and you are apologizing for your communication."
"I have an ache that lives deep in my womb lands."

Frustrated Fainting GIF

Ukhti has a future in writing ahead of her. Her way with words...

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Sol

?
Damn I thought tht person (the native american one) was a women but then s/he spoke nacalaa ka yaal :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ya rab! He did it to another cadaan lady:

Saaxiib has a type too.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

The apology video he deleted:

I found his channel and it seems that his career will probably be fine. Still has 3 million followers:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

@Nak-Muay-Kru @xoogster

She learned Navajo for him. She got him Christmas gift cards and bought special lingerie for when they'd meet and talked him through dark times while he kept telling her how happy she made him. Naw, saaxiibs. Lance is evil.

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Leftists woke women are really pushing the posts now if a man plays you and you gave him coochie its considered “not giving consent” lol.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Leftists woke women are really pushing the posts now if a man plays you and you gave him coochie its considered “not giving consent” lol.
Yeah, I dunno what to say on that, wallahi. It is unethical, sure. And there should be some form of social punishment at least but I don't know about making it akin to him assaulting them. Even she hesitates to call it "sexual assault" because, let's be real, in the moment it was consensual. He did not remotely force himself on her nor was she, to our knowledge, inebriated while he was not. He simply lied about himself and his intentions. Slimy and wrong? Yes. Akin to rape? I would say no.

I've never understood this narrative. If a woman willingly has sex and is consenting at that moment in time. A temporaly fixed moment, with events taking place prior leading up to the coitus. How can the consent be withdrawn due to shit that takes place after the sex, leftists need to take logic classes, because it frankly doesn't make sense. :mjlol: :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I've never understood this narrative. If a woman willingly has sex and is consenting at that moment in time. A temporaly fixed moment, with events taking place prior leading up to the coitus. How can the consent be withdrawn due to shit that takes place after the sex, leftists need to take logic classes, because it frankly doesn't make sense. :mjlol: :mjlol:
By that same logic a gullible and vulnerable but rich man who believes a woman is sleeping with him and in a relationship with because she loves him is essentially being sexually assaulted because he would not have consented to sex and a relationship if he was aware of her gold-digging intentions.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Encroacher

Mind you, I see what she means in regards to STDs. He convinced her they were exclusive and serious whilst he was seemingly sleeping around. She deserved to know he had other partners. It is very unethical to convince someone to bareback with you because you're "exclusive" while you're running around sleeping with a bunch of people. If he gave her an STD there really should be some sort of penalty for that, especially if she can prove via texts and such that he made it clear they were exclusive and he was disease free as she says. Not a men vs women thing here. I'd say the same if some chick gave her boyfriend or husband an STD from some dude she was cheating with. It's a fucked up situation, wallahi.

Is he what remains of the red indians? Normally it’s some white people who claim they’re ‘ half-Cherokee’

Trending