BREAKING NEWS!!! NATIVE AMERIKAAN Uses CADAAN Lady for SEX and she RUINS his CAREER! LOSES 100K SUBSCRIBERS!!!

"I maybe pregnant with your child and you are apologizing for your communication."
"I have an ache that lives deep in my womb lands."

Frustrated Fainting GIF

Ukhti has a future in writing ahead of her. Her way with words...

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky
I love how she tries to make letting strangers from tiktok coom in her after unprotected sex sound so poetic. "I hold and nourish your seed within my womanly temple" peak bants wallahi loooooool

@Nak-Muay-Kru @xoogster

She learned Navajo for him. She got him Christmas gift cards and bought special lingerie for when they'd meet and talked him through dark times while he kept telling her how happy she made him. Naw, saaxiibs. Lance is evil.

:mjlol:
Absolute savage wallahi, he emotionally scalped that bítch like his noble Indian ancestors.
Navajo is no joke. The fact that she learned it is impressive. Their little baby, Wandering Buffalo Hart, is going to be well educated :pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I love how she tries to make letting strangers from tiktok coom in her after unprotected sex sound so poetic. "I hold and nourish your seed within my womanly temple" peak bants wallahi loooooool

Absolute savage wallahi, he emotionally scalped that bítch like his noble Indian ancestors.
Navajo is no joke. The fact that she learned it is impressive. Their little baby, Wandering Buffalo Hart, is going to be well educated :pachah1:

No, abowe. No. Lance is evil. He had her full in love, wallahi. I know her awooyaal were evil moathafuckas and Native Amerikaans deserve all the revenge they can get but...

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But look at the comments, by the way. They're going on about what a "good" guy he is and how he's an exception and not like the rest. You weren't wrong about these "male feminists". Always hiding some effed up salacious shit in the background. Oh how they all ended up eating their words.

:russ:

Last edited:
Ayo hes looking sort of masculine in that last pic lol. No wonder she let him hit it

No, abowe. No. Lance is evil. He had her full in love, wallahi. I know her awooyaal were evil moathafuckas and Native Amerikaans deserve all the revenge they can get but...

But look at the comments, by the way. They're going on about what a "good" guy he is and how he's an exception and not like the rest. You weren't wrong about these "male feminists". Always hiding some effed up salacious shit in the background. Oh how they all ended up eating their words.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ayo hes looking sort of masculine in that last pic lol. No wonder she let him hit it
Yeah, Mr Native Amerikaan has a killer jawline, not gonna lie. But the more I look at her old stuff the more I shake my head at ninka named Lance:

She was out here supporting and hyping up "her man" and he did this to her.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

She even models, apparently:

@Lance, when you were piping her and thinking about all the Natives you would be avenging when you broke her heart and then you inevitably did... was it worth it?

york cries GIF

She needs to man the f*ck up lol, you can't have a butch bulldyke haircut like that and start acting girly. I'm wary of people who tend to appear overly altruistic like male feminists. The"I'm a good person!" types have personally fucked me over more than actual scumbags lol

Modern gaal dating is fukt beyond repair wallahi. If you don't treat the avg Hinge/Tinder sharmuta like she's Helen of Troy or the date/bang doesn't go exactly how she envisioned it in her mind, you're basically Shaytan incarnate in her eyes:mjlol:

RIP to the zoomer lads who have to deal with these absolute fucking basket cases, all that Zoloft and birth control has turned their brains into fucking mash potatoes loooool

Last edited:
Having intercourse with a westernwomen is in my opinion a suicidal act.

It’s like playing Russian roulette with STDs.

A week later you will find another head growing on your private’s.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Okay, guys... This thread just got more serious. @Nak-Muay-Kru @altrae @Keep it a boqol 💯

I just found out that this young lady is Bosnian:

This means at least one of her babushkas was a woman of the Ummah. In light of this information I feel I must challenge Lance to a fight at a parking lot for the honor of this ancestrally Muslim woman.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Oh, damn. Forgot we have a Bosnian saaxiib on here. He's all yours @Molotoff. This nigga seems to lift weights and I've been off the iron for 2 years so I don't like my chances:

Also, what the f*ck is she doing in the second clip?! Is she saying being with him would make her wanna be a hijabi?!

:dead:

Okay, guys... This thread just got more serious. @Nak-Muay-Kru @altrae @Keep it a boqol 💯

This means at least one of her babushkas was a woman of the Ummah. In light of this information I feel I must challenge Lance to a fight at a parking lot for the honor of this ancestrally Muslim woman.
That just makes me want to hi-five Chief "spreader of the mighty seed" Lance even more. Felt bad for sec, till I spotted the tattoos and the "Queer AF" thing in her bio :pachah1:
I'd advice against it sxb, those fuckers eat organs, he'll tomohawk you from 2miles away lol

This might be fake news, but someone's just posted a livefeed from her womb:

They are both so hot. I might go two states down just to make her fall in love with me. Dumbass dude gave up these gorgeous girls by dating them at the same time. I want her to dominate me with her boyish looking face. I am going to whatever state she resides in just for her pick me up and dominate my futo.
Wallahi the guys on here are so horny.

Everyone of them has a unspeakable fetish.It’s like Reddit but it’s old Somali guys.

Someone has got to slap some sense into these adeers.

They are both so hot. I might go two states down just to make her fall in love with me. Dumbass dude gave up these gorgeous girls by dating them at the same time. I want her to dominate me with her boyish looking face. I am going to whatever state she resides in just for her pick me up and dominate my futo.
You need Quran saar, anti-psychotic meds and years of talk therapy sxb:heh:

Shit he got revenge on the wrong cadaan. Regardless, im sure his ancestors are doing the dances @Nak-Muay-Kru posted

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is the dude trans?? The girl looks kinda butch herself
Nah, just somewhat effeminate looking. You can see with some of the other clips I posted in page 2 that he's pretty masculine in physique and even in the face when you really look. And, honestly, the most butch thing about her is the hair. She's surprisingly girly in many of her vids:

Trending