Breaking News: Somali student stabbed to death by racist masked assailant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It happened in Sweden. One of the victims has been identified as a 17 year old Somali student.

Expressen as 17-year-old student Ahmed Hassan and 20-year-old teaching assistant Lavin Eskandar.

Ahmed Hassan reportedly came to Sweden from Somalia three years ago with his family.

"I ran to the school, but I couldn't find Ahmed anywhwere. The police told me to go to the hospital and I was so scared," Ahmed's mother Kiin Mohamed Ali told Expressen

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...asked-man-kills-student-teacher-school-attack

Full story: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/22/pupils-wounded-in-sword-attack-at-swedish-school

AUN

I read about it this morning on HuffPost as it happened but they didn't report anyone being hurt, just that an assailant had attacked a school. My heart goes out to his family.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was the first attack on a school in Sweden in 50+ years.

Q

Queen Carawelo

AUN.

This is truly heart breaking. I can't imagine how his mother was feeling when she couldn't find her son.

S

syntax

Lol at the omission of the word terrorist in all the headlines for this story. This fits right under the textbook definition of terrorism, but hey he ain't muslim so we'll call him a assailant.

The logic of these people is fucking ridiculous. "These fucking Muslims are ruining our country, f*ck these terrorists." And then they go ahead and show the world what dumbass bigots they are by committing violent terror attacks. Tf

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The guy came into the campus and took selfies with the cadaan native kids and then he posted on social media ..unbeknownst to these kids that this man was an assassin , he didn't kill them bc they were white

Status
Not open for further replies.