BREAKING NEWS: Somalia and Ethiopia sign a joint declaration in Turkey, which expresses mutual willingness to resolve their issues

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Should be green light on Ethiopian troops and personnel inside Somalia kill them and share their positions till they leave, it’s clear they won’t leave voluntarily

You’ll have your hands full really soon and have more to worry about than MOU’s.

Bb24 GIF by Big Brother

This looks so bad on Somalia. Look at the difference from this

To now engaging in talks. It’s sickening

Should have just negotiated with Somaliland, instead you wanted to act tougher than you were and then you found out.

Chill out with the threats, lol, ain't gonna change nothing.

Jungle

VIP
What an embarrassment these so called leaders are.

Its like negotiating with a thief who has broken into your home and offering them access to a different part of your house just to placate them. These traitors have set a dangerous precedent where any country can now threaten Somalia via SL to get concessions to our resources. At this rate, even Uganda and Burundi will demand ports.

When will the folks in Mogadishu and its surroundings rise up against HSM and his ilk? For how long will they tolerate this clown show? It’s like watching an asylum where the patients are running the show.
Don't be so dramatic. Rise up and who will be the next president? Your uncle? What do you think a second term under Farmaajo would look like rn considering his relationship with abiy?

Yeah the turks forced you talk and I bet you believe Fiqi and the Ethiopians never once sat in the same room or made eye contact. Lol. You believe what you want but the strong man act is looking kinda shaky when you go back on your word every time.

You can't run Somalia from Mogadishu is the lesson you should be learning.
I never once commented on the illegtimate mou so how am I going back on my word? Lol. We pay no mind to you people and consider you a federal state part of Somalia and Muqdisho is the capital.

I never once commented on the illegtimate mou so how am I going back on my word? Lol. We pay no mind to you people and consider you a federal state part of Somalia and Muqdisho is the capital.
Yes you give off the arrogance of the Kabul elite just before their inevitable demise.

I was referring to your leaders as much as you, with whom you share a similar mindset.

Don't be so dramatic. Rise up and who will be the next president? Your uncle? What do you think a second term under Farmaajo would look like rn considering his relationship with abiy?
When Kenyan President Ruto tried to push through a devastating tax bill, Kenyan citizens flooded the streets of the capital city, marching on to the Parliament and he had no choice but to listen and he withdrew the bill.

However, in Somalia, our so called President is auctioning off the country without any fear of accountability as those living in the capital are unwilling to hold him and his government responsible. No protests, no local MPs/ clan leaders/religious leaders speaking up .

Farmaajo is not my uncle nor am I fan of him but I’m sure that if he engaged in a friction of HSM’s corruption, nepotism, overly submissiveness towards outsiders ( including begging the Italians to return), countless secret deals selling off resources to known adversaries etc etc, Farmaajo would have been dragged on the streets of Xamar like Gaddafi.

In no other capital is such deliberate incompetence tolerated.

Should have just negotiated with Somaliland, instead you wanted to act tougher than you were and then you found out.

Chill out with the threats, lol, ain't gonna change nothing.
your getting happy about Hassan’s leadership. That’s like a puppy in the pound getting joy from anyone that walks by.

You’ve heard it before.that no one voted for this man, so take the benefits while it lasts.

Look sxb. Somaliweyne saw what he did when kenya threatened our sovereignty. He didn’t negotiate about Somalia’s waters like Hassan is doing now for the port. Kenyans were willing to fight over the sea but he didn’t flinch.

His relationship with abiy huh. Mutual partners like deni and abiy currently, not something to be taken advantage of. Let’s not twist things.

Ethiopia is a enemy state that is trying to annex Somali land. Why would anyone go to a foreign state to negotiate with them? What banal people negotiates sovereignty??

Somalia is ruled by traitors and beggars.

Seems Bixi is in hot place now knowing that MOU doesn't specifically say there will be recognition when the deal is signed and Ethiopia probably got the green light from Xamar to go ahead with the deal but the issue is will Bixi sign it even though there won't be any formal recognition from Addis Ababa ?? let's see and wait what Hargeisa has to say about this.
He shouldn't under any circumstances sign the deal if there's no recognition, is he mentally retarded????