Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how she mentions one state as one clan based while the other not :mjpls:

We got samaroon, daroods and tiny amout of hawiye living among us:mjpls:

She probably didnt know we had a samaroon president for 8 years the one who conquered las anood while punaniland fled like recently :mjpls:

Yeah people don’t know how qabiil diverse Somaliland is unless you educate them about it.

With that said @Luna is a cool and reasonable chick so I guess it’s all good:manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah people don’t know how qabiil diverse Somaliland is unless you educate them about it.

With that said @Luna is a cool and reasonable chick so I guess it’s all good:manny:
Wallahi i don't mind her but i just don't like people who talk about a region they are not from or have any relation to it. You won't see me commenting in any threads about jubbaland cause i have no clue about it.

Isaaq is the majority in the region yes just like how MJs are majority in puntland with other minority qabils living amongst them

Wallahi i don't mind her but i just don't like people who talk about a region they are not from or have any relation to it. You won't see me commenting in any threads about jubbland cause i have no clue about besides what i read on the internet or hear from cuqdaad ridden relatives which she most likely does.

Isaaq is the majority in the region yes just like how MJs are majority in puntland with other minority qabils living amongst them
How do you know @Luna is not from the region she spoke of? Just because she's not qabiliste like you and I doesn't mean she has to reserve her opinions.

Who said im a qabilist? I know luna isnt from the region trust me i been on this site alot longer than you :lolbron:
I can smell qabiliste from miles away. And you are one. Do you know her personally? Did she tell you who she is? I don't have to be on here long to use common sense. There might be reason why she commented.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I can smell qabiliste from miles away. And you are one. Do you know her personally? Did she tell you who she is? I don't have to be on here long to use common sense. There might be reason why she commented.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's not even Somali. He's Harari claiming to be somalilander.

Everyone on this forum knows.

:mybusiness:

Same can be said about you:ehh:

I would be more worry about my land getting annexed by the kenyans :heh:
Thats weak af, bro. Get some new material.
@Luna are you from Gedo or galgaduud :hmm:
Its all my land as a MX alxamdulilah :rejoice:
Its funny how she mentions one state as one clan based while the other not :mjpls:

We got samaroon, daroods and tiny amout of hawiye living among us:mjpls:

She probably didnt know we had a samaroon president for 8 years the one who conquered las anood :mjpls:

How someone from another part of somalia going to get into puntland-somaliland affairs
jbhmmm.png
Warya, what happened to you? Why are you so angry? Did you fail your finals or something? :chrisfreshhah:
I swear you get so triggered when I even mention Somaliland.

I even told Puntland to piss off, but you don't see them crying like you. I say viva Puntland from now on!!
How do you know @Luna is not from the region she spoke of? Just because she's not qabiliste like you and I doesn't mean she has to reserve her opinions.
Apparently bc I am not Harti i have no ties to SSC. I am a Darood anyway. Thtas like telling an Isaaq from Kenya, they have no ties to Sland or a Darood from Ethiopia they have no ties Jubbaland. Da f*ck? Never mind the fact that I actually have legit ties to the region beyond that :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Warya, what happened to you? Why are you so angry? Did you fail your finals or something? :chrisfreshhah:

I even told Puntland to piss off, but you don't see them crying like you. I say viva Puntland from now on!!

I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning allow me :mjcry:

viva puntland eh you better stick to that tune :mjpls:

Apparently bc I am not Harti i have no ties to SSC. I am a Darood anyway. Thtas like telling an Isaaq from Kenya, they have no ties to Sland or a Darood from Ethiopia they have no ties Jubbaland. Da f*ck? Never mind the fact that I actually have legit ties to the region beyond that :bell:
I thought as much sis. As Darood Ismail you have every right to talk about any city we live in be it Ogadenya or Puntland.

I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning allow me :mjcry:

viva puntland eh you better stick to that tune :mjpls:
I think you woke up with a new jinni inside of you today. I was about to roast you for the Bucur Bacayr that you are, but I will let this one slide for now.
You are dismissed
P.s. I would pick Puntland over Somaliland all day everyday, sxb.
She won't, I will probably piss her off in another thread and it will be back to screw Puntland :hemad:

@Luna :drakelaugh:
Waa runtaa. I look forward to that day :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think you woke up with a new jinni inside of you today. I was about to roast you for the Bucur Bacayr that you are, but I will let this one slide for now.
You are dismissed
P.s. I would pick Puntland over Somaliland all day everyday, sxb.

Whats wrong with that?:hemad:

I like fairytales myself:cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts