BREAKING: Politico Reports That The Democratic Party Is In A 'Total Meltdown'!

Can't wait for Kamala to win, Hillary was up in the polls at this of the year and look at where that hubris ended up

attash

Amaan Duule
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is pure cope lmao :lol:

American elections aren't decided by popular vote, it is decided by who can win the most states. Even if a slight majority of Americans favor Biden, it doesn't matter if most of those Americans are concentrated in Cali and NY. As long as Trump has the lead in states like Michigan, Arizona, and Pennsylvania, it is his election to lose. Even light blue states are starting to become competitive.

The only way Dems could be competitive here is if they replace Biden. If they don't, they are getting destroyed come November.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
American elections aren't decided by popular vote, it is decided by who can win the most states. Even if a slight majority of Americans favor Biden, it doesn't matter if most of those Americans are concentrated in Cali and NY. As long as Trump has the lead in states like Michigan, Arizona, and Pennsylvania, it is his election to lose. Even light blue states are starting to become competitive.

If you looked at my post, I quite literally said “popularity does not matter because of the electoral college”.

As for that, recent polling also puts swing states within the “margin of error” except for Arizona.

But I am the one who is coping. I’m just stating the facts as they are right now. No one here can predict what is happening in November.

attash

Amaan Duule
If you looked at my post, I quite literally said “popularity does not matter because of the electoral college”.

As for that, recent polling also puts swing states within the “margin of error” except for Arizona.

But I am the one who is coping. I’m just stating the facts as they are right now. No one here can predict what is happening in November.
Polling is usually biased against conservative voters (since they are less responsive to polls), so they will typically show Trump's opponents in the lead, even when Trump is winning. This happened in 2016 and to a limited extent in 2020. So if the polls consistently show Trump in the lead in swing states, the margins must be pretty wide. There is no way Dems are winning with Biden on the ticket.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Polling is usually biased against conservative voters (since they are less responsive to polls), so they will typically show Trump's opponents in the lead, even when Trump is winning. This happened in 2016 and to a limited extent in 2020. So if the polls consistently show Trump in the lead in swing states, the margins must be pretty wide. There is no way Dems are winning with Biden on the ticket.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
And who would replace him?

His VP has a 50.4% disapproval rating

It is too late for the Dems to switch now, they made their bed and they should lay in it.

Imo, I am not against another Trump presidency. If he wins this term, he can never run again and therefore can’t hold rallies and do campaign financing.

Also, it is very clear that with the absence of Trump, the Republicans have no idea who to get behind. So the quicker Trump isn’t a viable political candidate anymore, the quicker we get to this point.

Also, I think another Trump presidency will set the record straight on him. He will have the final word and he is quite erratic, meaning people’s last memory of him as a politician will be whatever unhinged sh*t he does.

Another Biden presidency is just going to extend this circus longer.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Europa is at the brink of full nuke war as the result of Bidens disastrous foreign policy, what Biden supporters never consider.

Prior to the war in Ukraine, who was responsible for giving Ukraine the most amount of military aid out of any US President?

The “so-called militarisation” that Putin referred to as a reason for invading Ukraine?

:hmm:

Trending