British chav culture summed up in 1 video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read
Your shit and dumb can you not see what is currently happening in Venezuela is happening right here no one can afford a home anymore our wages are stagnant and have been frozen for so long. Jobs are being exported to China in horrible conditions e.g. sweatshops are you telling me this current climate is all roses and peaches and simply wonderful ? Don't make me luagh. This system is on crutches and soon will break no longer can we trust those in power who hide all their taxes in off shore accounts these corrupt individuals in power have no concern over us and if you think so keep drinking the coolaid it's frying your brain cells

Your shit and dumb can you not see what is currently happening in Venezuela is happening right here no one can afford a home anymore our wages are stagnant and have been frozen for so long. Jobs are being exported to China in horrible conditions e.g. sweatshops are you telling me this current climate is all roses and peaches and simply wonderful ? Don't make me luagh
No one can afford a home anymore? u just poor

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No one can afford a home anymore? u just poor
Oh go away do some reading have you heard of the financial crash of 2008 ? Please just do some reading perhaps your a rich privileged person who believes it's your god given right to hate on those who have nothing

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You resort to profanity when I'm giving you factual evidence my my and you want to enter a career in a prestigious job

Crush capitalism, eat the rich!
tumblr_mxp71wfRuA1s68370o1_1280.png

VixR

Veritas
Shit, the Brits have white trash, too. I couldn't watch it, shows like that make me cringe.

To think, British accents are used in Hollywood movies, TV shows, and all kinds of media to denote intelligence and give off a sense of class. Watching this would be a major mind-eff to the average American lol.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Shit, the Brits have white trash, too. I couldn't watch it, shows like that make me cringe.

To think, British accents are used in Hollywood movies, TV shows, and all kinds of media to denote intelligence and give off a sense of class. Watching this would be a major mind-eff to the average American lol.

There are a big underclass of white people like them in Britain who live on poor council estates and are uneducated and unemployed.

Chavs are basically rednecks minus the racism and extreme religiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.