Bro has a point, the double standards are crazy

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The Oromo nationalist applauds and lauds her people's aggressive actions and territorial expansion into Somali and other Cushitic lands. How do the troll/Macrobian/Somali redpillers react? They prostate themselves and turn into submissive houswives.
Based Galla queen. Hot women are the true conquers of nations

They doing this all because of an average oromo, this is how you know they are either larpers or butt ugly unattractive faraxs that get 0 attention from any xalimo
This is a very basic pic they're going nuts over too ☠

View attachment 325891
View attachment 325893View attachment 325894View attachment 325895
View attachment 325897

Abdiexit liking boob pics too:

View attachment 325906
View attachment 325908

So, what's really going on?
Gassing up a mid raw meat muncher is definitely a choice

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Somali girls are 100x hotter. I know comparing women as a man is stupid to do but c'mon now. Open any Somali drama show from the 70s and you'd get what I mean.

Hmmm, she seems to have liked a post with an anti-Somali meme in it. Interesting.

Screenshot_20240422-151636_Samsung Internet.jpg

Meanwhile

Screenshot_20240422-151612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240422-151552_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOL

I'm confused, she's also a horner? I doubt ajnabi see her as much different.

These horners don't see any kinship with us. Our incels get us (and only us) cooked every 2 days on the timeline, must be nice to be oromo, amhara, tigray, afar and look unproblematic in comparison.

These Incels have no fucking back bone NONE
They attacked Bantus unprovoked 2 days ago and the whole of black twitter has been liking xenophobic tweets about us ever since :stressed: We actually need to do something about the incel problem plaguing our community

World

VIP
Either this is the biggest glow up in the history of humanity or makeup and angles is one hell of a trick. Either way I'm appalled

She looks like a femcel tbh :mjlol:

I would be surprised if men show her attention in real life, hence why she can only get validation from Dark NN incels on twitter by catfishing and showing cleavage. Birds of the same flock. :jcoleno: