Brothers Your sister tells you

I don't even know and i hope that never happens, I'll be ashamed of her, wouldn't talk to her for a long while and I'd beat the f*ck out of the man who made her pregnant
Why would you beat the man that got her pregnant? What does he have to do with your anger?. Your beef should be with the person you know, not the person you don’t.:childplease:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would you beat the man that got her pregnant? What does he have to do with your anger?. Your beef should be with the person you know, not the person you don’t.:childplease:

I don't think so. THe impregnator needs to die

Some of the replies have me smh

Your sister is your sister, even if she falls into sin and shame, how are going to abandon her? That's your blood regardless

The real question is, would you rather she has an abortion and commits two dambi's all in the name of shame? Or she trys to rectify her mistake, make tawbah and raise her child with the support of her family?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The real question is, would you rather she has an abortion and commits two dambi's all in the name of shame? Or she trys to rectify her mistake, make tawbah and raise her child with the support of her family?

An abortion would make her dead to me

She still getting shipped off though.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't believe what these men are saying is true

Trending