Bye bye East Africa. Somalia leaving Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:damn:

Jeexbouti :deadosama:
  • A commemorative day known as the 'National Dirgaax Day' was observed by the Somaliweyn on every January the 1st
  • @Bahals descendants created a demilitarised zone known as 'Dharbiga weyn" in the middle of Tanzania to keep away the Bantus
  • An underwater train was built in order to transport the Bantus to Socotra which was renamed to Nagafugeey Bay
  • The turncoat Sujus backstabbed the Kikuyus and sent them over dharbiga
:deadmanny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • A commemorative day known as the 'National Dirgaax Day' was observed by the Somaliweyn on every January the 1st
  • @Bahal 's descendants created a demilitarised zone known as 'Dharbiga weyn" in the middle of Tanzania to keep away the Bantus
  • An underwater train was built in order to transport the Bantus to Socotra which was renamed to Nagafugeey Bay

You planned this :kendrickcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's as Jaamacatul Bantujooqraafi isbeshaliisteyaasha @Bahal and @Amun predicted on SomaliSpot millions of years ago, the Bantus ended up
taking over what was now known as the 'Dark Continent' after the forehead (Somali plate) of what was formerly known as Africa decided to drift away like a lazy eye thus leaving behind a fragment of Djibouti that was now known as Jeexbouti.
  • @Bahals descendants created a demilitarised zone known as 'Dharbiga weyn" in the middle of Tanzania to keep away the Bantus

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

An entire continent named after Somalis. :salute:

I nominate it to be called Ii-Baneeya.

Somali territories will still be in the mainland of Africa such as Berbera/Zeila/Jabuuti and parts of the k5 including the prized Hawdka.

I sort of wished this would have been the case millions of years ago, all we had to was to simply control both the eastern part of the mainland continent and this new continent of ours.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali territories will still be in the mainland of Africa such as Berbera/Zeila/Jabuuti and parts of the k5 including the prized Hawdka.

I sort of wished this would have been the case millions of years ago, all we had to was to simply control both the eastern part of the mainland continent and this new continent of ours.
Do you think we would have turned out like Japan? A historically isolated island that built up an advanced society using their own resources, as well as importing shit from the mainland.

somaliland coming with us whether they like it or not!! :siilaanyolaugh:

Somalilander: "we will get our ictiraaf and become our own nation"

Nature:
giphy.gif

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Guurl, I need to do kegel excises if I have to survive your jokes without flooding :damn:

If the lord blessed us with that continent we may well could've had a very lucrative trading empire in the indian ocean. Plus, we would share no borders with enemies, therefore giving us total control over that continent & give us the opportunity to extend our influence & colonise other lands.
:banderas:

Do you think we would have turned out like Japan? A historically isolated island that built up an advanced society using their own resources, as well as importing shit from the mainland.
Sxb Somali history would've been radically different. We could've become an indian ocean superpower.
:ahh:

We would still control the north east portion of the mainland and the whole of the new island. Bantus are docile, and easy to conquer.:banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sxb Somali history would've been radically different. We could've become an indian ocean superpower.
:ahh:
The funny thing is we were an Indian Ocean superpower (maybe superpower isn't the right word), we held great influence over the Spice Trade and the Silk Road. Apparently the Arab and Somali merchants made an agreement to hide the fact that they were getting their spice from India from the Romans and Greeks (to prevent them from sailing to India and competing), and they kept it up for so long that the myth formed that Somalia was the origin of the spices.
They literally called the land "Regio Aromatica" because of the scam :chrisfreshhah:
Even back then no-one liked cadaans :deadmanny:

@DuctTape @Prince Abubu @SOMALI GENERAL

I admire the Japanese folks, they should wake up from being cucks to the west. Respectable folks and how they karbashed the Manchu Qing failures, Russian Empire, Korean empire and other territories and formed their own imperial power (plus installing puppet powers among their subordinates).

pacwar.gif
:salute:

This new continent of ours should be called 'Macrobia' :banderas:
No bantu filth:farole:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

I admire the Japanese folks, they should wake up from being cucks to the west. Respectable folks and how they karbashed the Manchu Qing failures, Russian Empire, Korean empire and other territories and formed their own imperial power (plus installing puppet powers among their subordinates).

pacwar.gif

"The clues given by Herodotus placing the ancient Macrobians in the southern land toward the far west of Africa would places them in territory of modern-day Senegal and the Niger river region of Africa, also known to geographers as the Negro lands."
Apparently this label was given to an area of Western-ish Africa according to context clues from historians.
It wouldn't be accurate :farole:
Also it sounds like macaroni biyo :yacadiim:

pacwar.gif

Imagine an industrial Somali Empire. By God we would've been the masters of Africa & Asia. If only we united to create a modern nation state in the middle ages, like how Spain & England were unifying their people.
:banderas::wow::rejoice:

We need a Somali Otto Von Bismarck, a Somali Liu Bang, A Somali Garibaldi etc.. a Somali who can unify the current territories, south to territory of the Tana River, west of the Bale Mountains, North of the Awash River/Red sea territories and East of the Indian ocean coastal cities. Enemies would be somali Jaajus (foreign stooges including shabab and war mongering clan leaders/corrupt politicians who prefer the current anarchic status), Oromo, Canfar, Tigrayan, Kikuyu and Amharic. China too since they're pro Kenya/Ethiopia.

@DuctTape
788px-herodotus_world_map-en-svg.png
:cosbyhmm:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Imagine an industrial Somali Empire. By God we would've been the masters of Africa & Asia. If only we united to create a modern nation state in the middle ages, like how Spain & England were unifying their people.
:banderas::wow::rejoice:
If Ajuuran combined with Adal in the 16th century, Ethiopia would have been ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.