Caadan passing out as Somali will never stop being cringe

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Get a life!

Half-Somalis have the right to celebrate their heritage, and the right to call themselves Somali.

One of the worst-effects of the civil war, was the exodus of dhaandhaans to the diaspora, and now the whole world is exposed to these people. If I had super powers, I'd build a large wall around you people, like Gog and Magog.

Ironically It’s usually supposed to be the other way around. They’re the one who shouldn’t be claiming us since we’re the groups who destroyed our country and brought shame to our community. It’s nice to see half Somalis claiming us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Screenshot_20240702_172412_X.jpg

OP this is weird. She’s a baddie all it takes is for one Somali dude to wife her and the cadaan genes are basically gone. That kid will have a qabil and be 75% Somali. Going after the ladies is lame.

Ironically It’s usually supposed to be the other way around. They’re the one who shouldn’t be claiming us since we’re the groups who destroyed our country and brought shame to our community. It’s nice to see half Somalis claiming us.
Oh you are around in the 80s when the war started? You were responsible for it? Wow thats terrible. Since I wasn't the one who did it and my family weren't I don't believe u should be ashamed and kiss ppls ass. But I commend you seeing that you are a warlord?

So since you are a warlord if you marry the almighty white will you than be exempt from any connection to the war? Wow who would thought that's all it takes. Also I thought ppl who go through who aren't poltiicans are victims? Wow we need to be ashamed and kill ourselves than or marry out right? According to your dumbass logic.

Last question should Palestiniand answer Jews also be ashamed since they caused a war or are they victims?