Cadcad baby mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@waraabe @Realwarya I just realised you guys said "Baby Momma". Nacalaa. Our women are not prostitutes who roam the streets you wastemen. You would rarely find a picture of a Xamari girl online. They are not s. The mehr is not cheap either.
:childplease:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@waraabe @Realwarya I just realised you guys said "Baby Momma". Nacalaa. Our women are not prostitutes who roam the streets you wasteman. You would rarely find a picture of a Xamari girl online. They are not s. The mehr is not cheap neither.
I don't believe in mehr

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@waraabe @Realwarya I just realised you guys said "Baby Momma". Nacalaa. Our women are not prostitutes who roam the streets you wasteman. You would rarely find a picture of a Xamari girl online. They are not s. The mehr is not cheap neither.
the slowest part time sheikh ever :stopit:

how much is the mehr thou?:shaq:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@waraabe @Realwarya I just realised you guys said "Baby Momma". Nacalaa. Our women are not prostitutes who roam the streets you wastemen. You would rarely find a picture of a Xamari girl online. They are not s. The mehr is not cheap either.
There this baravanese girl I know what are the chance I got with her. Are you baravanese ? Which one are easiest cadcad women pls sxb help me I have fetish for your women

Hafez

VIP
:comeon: we are habar awal
You say that like it will give you an advantage sxb lmao. The most sought after tribe is Asharaaf (Reer Sharif Nadhir, then Ba Alawi, etc).

Just to remind you, cadcad parents don't like their children to marry out (even the males, so what about the females?).

You must be extremely religious and have tons of money to spare if you want to be even considered.

Hafez

VIP
There this baravanese girl I know what are the chance I got with her. Are you baravanese ? Which one are easiest cadcad women pls sxb help me I have fetish for your women
None are easy. They are under surveillance and by Allah, they are not even allowed to upload pics online. That's why you will really see any on Google. It is how it is.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
You say that like it will give you an advantage sxb lmao. The most sought after tribe is Asharaaf (Reer Sharif Nadhir, then Ba Alawi, etc).

Just to remind you, cadcad parents don't like their children to marry out (even the males, so what about the females?).

You must be extremely religious and have tons of money to spare if you want to be even considered.
you're telling me they will turn an akhi down because of money?

remember that the less money spent on mehr the more ajr, akhi.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
None are easy. They are under surveillance and by Allah, they are not even allowed to upload pics online. That's why you will really see any on Google. It is how it is.
The one I know dress's up like a white girl :comeon:

Do I have pm you her insta or fb for proof sxb don't so naive :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.