Cali Khaliif Galeyr oo Sheegay inuusan jirin Boqor Daarood

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Boqor kulahaa
Qabil walbo boqortooyo ayuu isku mooday.
Daraadaad waxaan ka qeyb galay caleema saraaki boqorki Abgal lol ka warama.

Frankly I don't gaf about boqor qabyaalad heebel issues.

The real problem is to separate clanism from politics.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wasn't he at King Burhan's coronation though?:mjlaugh:

Typical sii soco soo soco perpetually confused Khastumite. This is what wandering around the Kastumo bush for years and being forced to feast on insects as a form of sustenance
does to you.:hova:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Typical sii soco soo soco perpetually confused Khastumite. This is what wandering around the Kastumo bush for years and being forced to feast on insects as a form of sustenance
I heard he has meetings under a tree, he doesn't even have an office. :chrisfreshhah:

Clearly he got his priorities wrong.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Funny isn't I was preaching the same thing not long ago:mjohreally:
Mj are furious in this thread:russ:
Funny I was talking about certain mj female in the ask question thread being anti khatumo few minutes in and she's already furious:pachah1:

Hafez

VIP
Wtf is a khatumo? and stop bullying my friend @Somali_Tycoon don't worry bro, I got your back
large_kiss.jpg

Duchess

VIP
Funny isn't I was preaching the same thing not long ago:mjohreally:
Mj are furious in this thread:russ:
Funny I was talking about certain mj female in the ask question thread being anti khatumo few minutes in and she's already furious:pachah1:

Weren't you the same one who got angered with my answers and wished mutilation on me in another topic? lol Learn to take a joke, kiddo. You think everything is more serious than it actually is.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Just because our leader exercise regularly and you see him walking around his land it doesn't mean his bum of course when your use to seeing your leader gaas who practically lives in mc Donalds I wouldn't blame you much:hova:
gaas-qabow.jpg

:lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Weren't you the same one who got angered with my answers and wished mutilation on me in another topic? lol Learn to take a joke, kiddo. You think everything is more serious than it actually is.
For you to think I meant harm to you:wow:The only reason I used you as an example was because you were emotionally driven and I have the rule of someone is emotionally attach to something there personally affected I wasn't thinking about politics or hatred for you when I said that:wow:
I separate my politics and personal feelings most of what I say outside of politics is a joke don't read to much into it if anything your one of my favorite posters:oops:

Duchess

VIP
That's not exercise sxb, that nigga is starving. He's a skeleton in rags and you call that homeless looking sod your leader. :hova:

I know Puntland cut off the welfare check long ago, Somaliland hasn't been paying y'all either and Mogadishu rejected your application all together, but cotdamnit do better. Where is your diaspora? Throw the guy a bone.:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Just because our leader exercise regularly and you see him walking around his land it doesn't mean his bum of course when your use to seeing your leader gaas who practically lives in mc Donalds I wouldn't blame you much:hova:
gaas-qabow.jpg

:lolbron:
:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead:

Duchess

VIP
For you to think I meant harm to you:wow:The only reason I used you as an example was because you were emotionally driven and I have the rule of someone is emotionally attach to something there personally affected I wasn't thinking about politics or hatred for you when I said that:wow:
I separate my politics and personal feelings most of what I say outside of politics is a joke don't read to much into it if anything your one of my favorite posters:oops:

I'm actually one of the least emotional person you'll meet. My politics is not tied to emotion or qabil, otherwise I would be a Daroodist/Hartist. lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's not exercise sxb, that nigga is starving. He's a skeleton in rags and you call that homeless looking sod your leader. :hova:

I know Puntland cut off the welfare check long ago, Somaliland hasn't been paying y'all either and Mogadishu rejected your application all together, but cotdamnit do better. Where is your diaspora? Throw the guy a bone.:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh
Thats the hunger talking :chrisfreshhah:

I bet when they eat instead of saying bismillah they say MJ this and MJ that :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.