Cali Khaliif Galeyr oo Sheegay inuusan jirin Boqor Daarood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That's not exercise sxb, that nigga is starving. He's a skeleton in rags and you call that homeless looking sod your leader. :hova:

I know Puntland cut off the welfare check long ago, Somaliland hasn't been paying y'all either and Mogadishu rejected your application all together, but cotdamnit do better. Where is your diaspora? Throw the guy a bone.:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh
ali khalif is a living legend he held high positions in the siyaad barre regimes after the siyaad barre regime in the 2000s and now is leading his people:mjswag:

Hafez

VIP
Us Gerri folks got our own king :king:
I resigned from that position.
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Thats the hunger talking :chrisfreshhah:

I bet when they eat instead of saying bismillah they say MJ this and MJ that :chrisfreshhah:

Haven't you heard of the monthly Khatumo Games? Every month, children around the age of @bandit are chosen at random and sent out into the wild to hunt bush meat. The winner(s) dines with their leader. Not many have survived the brutal Khatumo desert, hence Ali Khalif's weakening health.:francis:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
True but my khatumist abti claims that the Dulbahante royal family is older than the MJ one lol Harti needs to unite first.

That's not true. Habar Majerteen had Harti's first children and Majerteen was her oldest. How does your uncle not know this? lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
dhulbahante is the youngest and the only one who comes from a different mother
Ogaden and dhulbahante have the same mother while mj and warsangeli have the same mother:cool:

Hafez

VIP
Haven't you heard of the monthly Khatumo Games? Every month, children around the age of @bandit are chosen at random and sent out into the wild to hunt bush meat. The winner(s) dines with their leader. Not many have survived the brutal Khatumo desert, hence Ali Khalif's weakening health.:francis:
That is one of the funniest shit I heard in a while, sorry @bandit
Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Frankly I don't gaf about boqor qabyaalad heebel issues.

The real problem is to separate clanism from politics.
That would be impossible unlike the mj king who's king by name only the dhulbahante garads have way more influence in politics even in the siyaad barre days and before they use to get government seats based on titles. Of course now there influence have dwindled with rise of multiple dhul warlords over the years most of the clan militia now don't even listen to them:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.