CaliTedesse appreciation Thread

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is this nigga from Belgium??? What kinda lie is this nigga living, claiming holland and shit.:williamswtf: :gucciwhat:
Nah man I aint like you claiming other people I'm born Dutchie ukhti I did live in Brussel too since have family there but am back here again. I don't speak Flemish Dutch or have their accent.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
In Belgium we speak a few languages depending where you live if you are from the north your main language will be dutch. If you are from the south you'd speak french and if you are laangaab from the east side of the country you speak german. @CaliTedesse is landheree and speaks dutch

:gaasdrink:

if he was landheer, he wouldn’t feel the need to claim holland.

@Moh I guess we are the only niggas from Holland here:ohhh::kanyeshrug:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkk @anyways post your passport

i have one of the most powerful passports on earth RANK number mothafuckn 3

HmZkPdh.png

@Hybrid() @Medulla

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Nah man I aint like you claiming other people I'm born Dutchie ukhti I did live in Brussel too since have family there but am back here again. I don't speak Flemish Dutch or have their accent.
are some of your family from Djibouti ? reer Djibouti are the only Somali Ive heard of from belgium

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He is by far one of the best trolls on SSpot. It's very hard to discern his real views from his fake ones. Also, very resilient too since nothing triggers him but he manages to push some buttons.

Trending