Calling anyone who gets Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So xalimos, what type of hairstyles do you get and does it change during the season for example
you bleach your hair during the summer or darken it long during the winter?
Who cuts your hair somali , madow, arabs, etc..

I personally keep my hair long. I don't dye it and I mostly keep it at its curly state. At the salon I only trim the split ends off and I usually get it straightened at the salon. Throughout the year I put my hair in two french braids and take it out two days later and it ends up looking like beach waves really pretty!

Do any of you relax or use weaves or wigs or braids?

Thanks to @Coulombs law for inspiring this thread!

What my hair typically looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So xalimos, what type of hairstyles do you get and does it change during the season for example

I personally keep my hair long. I don't dye it and I mostly keep it at its curly state. At the salon I only trim the split ends off and I usually get it straightened at the salon. Throughout the year I put my hair in two french braids and take it out two days later and it ends up looking like beach waves really pretty!

She actually stole my title :snoop:

Ok so you mention @Coulombs law for inspiring this thread and you don't mention me the person that told you to go do it. Ok ok :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending