I have a huge bias against Somalis

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I always think other Somalis incompetent or I never have trust in their abilities

I know if I was ever to go to a Somali doctor which I probably will never do I would take what they say with a pinch of salt

it’s a bad bias

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I have a bias towards anyone that isn't white, Jew and second generation and up East Asian. They provide better quality services and are more honest. My dentist and doctor are Yahuud.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Change your avatar to Uncle Ruckus already

I'm not a self hater for stating facts. Get a grip. I was likely delivered by a Yahuudi doctor as I was born in a Yahuudi hospital. I consider it a great honour for the first human to have ever touched me to be a Yahuudi and for Yahuudi for keeping me healthy by providing me first class medical care today.

:rejoice:

Imagine if it were some immigrant doctor that ends up reading my test results incorrectly, gives me antibiotics instead of something else, or who has poor bedside manner.

:francis:

Weirdo, how about you judge people based on their qualifications rather than their background? Sounds like classic inferiority complex

I would laugh at a Somali patient acting like they’re above me and promptly show them the door :camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It would be best if you didn't care about the doctor's ethnicity but their record. People who cannot have a tailored/nuanced approach when dealing with others and are coated by biases are problematic. I feel sorry for them. I suggest you base assertions on temperament, manners and personality over extraction. What you said tells me you see others according to caricatures and stereotypes rather than as people/individuals with their own set of strengths and weaknesses.