Came across a disgusting video! It’s abt the puppet ruler of occupied Western Somalia. Ethiopians praising him for being a good dog, a good wife

There’s no such thing as western Somalia. Even though I don’t like President mustafes political affiliation I do want to see him become the next prime minister of Ethiopia. We can’t deny our hard situation so we must make the best use out of it.

There’s no such thing as western Somalia. Even though I don’t like President mustafes political affiliation I do want to see him become the next prime minister of Ethiopia. We can’t deny our hard situation so we must make the best use out of it.
Indr what difference would it make for us if he was elected PM? we would have a name in the higher hierarchy but the same policy against somalis would still be working, take Abiy's opproach to the struggle of oromia as an example.

Mustafe would be a worse puppet to the abbasynians than Abiy.

:faysalwtf:

Warya, isku xishoo. Somali Galbeed exists and has been settled by us for centuries. No amount of Ethiopian propaganda will change that.

What are you talking about. The region is called the Somali state not western Somalia. Not Associating with Somalia doesn’t Mean the region isn’t settled by Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What are you talking about. The region is called the Somali state not western Somalia. Not Associating with Somalia doesn’t Mean the region isn’t settled by Somalis.

You are nothing but a collaborator. Ones like you are fed crocodiles. Disgusting.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i don't like to demand people to translate something for me as if there partof my personal army, but we have to know what the f*ck are they saying. why are they showing footage of haile sellaise at the end?
we have too many ignorant somalis praising this stooge not knowing who he's truly serving.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The Somali region is a lost cause. Somalis from Somalia need to move on.
If they dont want to leave Ethiopia than why does it matter?

The Somali region is a lost cause. Somalis from Somalia need to move on.
If they dont want to leave Ethiopia than why does it matter?
Are you serious? Ethiopia has Xamar and you're worried about jigjiga. First let's take back Xamar and Somalia then can we take back jigjiga.:francis:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Are you serious? Ethiopia has Xamar and you're worried about jigjiga. First let's take back Xamar and Somalia then can we take back jigjiga.:francis:
This isnt 2006 they dont have Xamar, and it was made clear they never will. And why do we need to take back jigjiga? Most people from the galbeed arent even interested in Somaliweyn. Are you gonna force it on them? Somalia didn't gain anything from trying to gain galbeed back other than loosing, and debt. And it was because of that incident that Somalia is in an arm embargo by the U.N security. If the Somali region really wants independence they gonna have to do it on their own. :ufdup:

This isnt 2006 they dont have Xamar, and it was made clear they never will. And why do we need to take back jigjiga? Most people from the galbeed arent even interested in Somaliweyn. Are you gonna force it on them? Somalia didn't gain anything from trying to gain galbeed back other than loosing, and debt. And it was because of that incident that Somalia is in an arm embargo by the U.N security. If the Somali region really wants independence they gonna have to do it on their own. :ufdup:
Wrong the Somalis in Ethiopia should first try to free Xamar than K5 because that's the capital. How you gonna free k5 when he wants to take over the little that's left?
Insha Allah somalia will be free soon:fittytousand:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Wrong the Somalis in Ethiopia should first try to free Xamar than K5 because that's the capital. How you gonna free k5 when he wants to take over the little that's left?
Insha Allah somalia will be free soon:fittytousand:

giphy.gif

Trending