Can Deni win the first round?

If there’s going to be a MJ President, Deni is the best option. He’s a relative unknown ikhwaani who hasn’t been involved in the clan rivalries of the past decades.

Deni is against Benedir state.

I like Deni but no way can he or any Darood become president of Mogadishu.

I could swear that was abdiqasim term where some hgs especially sacaad were against his presidency , the american backed hussien caydiid was even squatting in villa Somalia preventing abdiqasim from entering villa Somalia where he had to finish most of his term in Nairobi.
Most of Farmajos votes on last elections was hawiye especially HG,
After the disaster no more abgaal that they and others from beesha hutus were pushing . I hope yall pick one of your own this time then supporting politicians like farmajo who ended up choosing kheyre instead of fiqi or AWW .

Be fair. The entire Abgaal voted for Farmajoo against President Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud. Even Shariff voted for Farmajoo.

2019217636859960787532959tAR.JPG

Last edited:

six

HAGtivist
I could swear that was abdiqasim term where some hgs especially sacaad were against his presidency , the american backed hussien caydiid was even squatting in villa Somalia preventing abdiqasim from entering villa Somalia where he had to finish most of his term in Nairobi.
Most of Farmajos votes on last elections was hawiye especially HG,
After the disaster no more abgaal that they and others from beesha hutus were pushing . I hope yall pick one of your own this time then supporting politicians like farmajo who ended up choosing kheyre instead of fiqi or AWW .
This was during the 2000s when we as HGs were fighting internally.

Now? We would rather have the PM spot and influence the President and make the President bend to our own wishes than actually becoming the President as we have learnt from the 90s of the terrible publicity and hatred that dooro have for a HG President and that we wish to be the kingmakers of a Federalist Somalia as we were throughout Farmaajo's dictatorship and we will continue to be.

This was during the 2000s when we as HGs were fighting internally.

Now? We would rather have the PM spot and influence the President and make the President bend to our own wishes than actually becoming the President as we have learnt from the 90s of the terrible publicity and hatred that dooro have for a HG President and that we wish to be the kingmakers of a Federalist Somalia as we were throughout Farmaajo's dictatorship and we will continue to be.

PM like NuurCadde and Rooble are more powerful than president. But that kind of PM would not be appointed by any Somaaliia Italiana president from westerGedo/westernCaabudWaaq/Punltand. MrCheese/Deni would want a biidhiQaate from HS/GM/Benaadir

HG would rather farmaajo return than elect deni. In a way deni might be helping farmaajo

This might contribute to the calculus MrCheese community from HS/GM/Benaadir. Many/most of the anti Cheese peope from the HS/GM/Benaadir community might hate Deni even more. Deni absolutely hates MrCheese. Bt the most cheesephobic leader is Madoobe. This will be interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:camby:GTFO with that Choice!!!

Its Farmaajo ii geeya for us HGs, as my brother Shah Wah says below.

You fking idiot. I will kill you and Farmajoo together. Kulahaa Farmajoo ii geeya. What a joke. Fking nacaas. I lost people to Farmajoo and this guy keeps prasising that prostitute Farmajoo.

I am starting to believe that you are some kind of sheegato.

I represent the views of beesha Sacad more accurately. Fk Famajoo and Gedo community. We will completely destroy and are already doing a good job of it.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Says Deni can win 159 votes in round one.

Personally Deni should convince the MX that he is the only non Hawiye that can win the presidential election
Deni got 18 votes last time, the climb from 18 to 159 votes is not easy, MX votes are 17 that won't help him.

You don't become president of Somalia by relying on your clan, this is not a regional state lol, you need to have alliances with many clans and subclans, Deni simply does not have that. But I believe he has a good chance we never know what can happen, Farmaajo is head of N&N but it could happen that the party breaks into factions, as you see Laftagareen is already gunning for PM position, a position currently held by Galmudug who are also N&N.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:camby:GTFO with that Choice!!!

Its Farmaajo ii geeya for us HGs, as my brother Shah Wah says below.

Walahi you gotta love the Abgaal isku day, he tried to pull the wool over Sha wah's big red eyes as they have done to Xawaadle but got instantly checked.

Abgaal is the only Hawiyo clan that is 50/50, even HG are like 30/70

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni is fighting to be PM

I love the guy but only a Hawiye can be president of Mogadishu. Deni has little chance. Lost Bosaso to just one family. No money to buy votes or international support.

We will get the seat inshalla.
Look at this dacas hateing after he labrate them from alshabab what ungrateful

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Nobody wants Farmajoo apart from Merehan and a few langaabs such as reer Lascanood or cad cad community. And these langaabs are nothing in Somali society. I can now safely say that Farmajoo has ZERO chance.

Deni doesn't have a chance too. He is fighting for PM position. We have super strong chance. Our unity is the most important. Unity is everything.
Dani will be somalia next president it aint nothing u can do about it