Can guys on muzmatch see my likes?

So I'm currently active on muzmatch and have matched about 4 guys that I find attractive and I feel from looking at their profile information suitable for me. I even conplimented one. But I'm starting to wonder if they can see me matching them since they haven't even viewed my profile. My pics are blurry so they can't see my face and also if you change locations can you see if the guy you matched from another location Like you back? this is all confusing for me. Lowkey starting to lose hope with this marriage app, I haven't had a single conversation and the one dude who liked me first and I liked back didn't even bother to message me first since I never message first SMH

Last edited:
Have you tried more conventional routes? Spreading the message through your local mosques, friends, and family?
I live in an area where the muslim population is mainly Afghans and Asians and I'm not interested in ajanabi men. I also care about looks so unless they have a picture presented to me in various mosques in London I won't be interested going through that route.

I live in an area where the muslim population is mainly Afghans and Asians and I'm not interested in ajanabi men. I also care about looks so unless they have a picture presented to me in various mosques in London I won't be interested going through that route.

Well, it's unlikely you'll meet someone without ever seeing them first via a picture. If your local pool is small, broaden your search. There are plenty of Somali men in the UK and Europe who could meet your criteria if you're willing to look. For example, you could reach out to an imam from a predominantly Somali community in another part of the country.

Well, it's unlikely you'll meet someone without ever seeing them first via a picture. If your local pool is small, broaden your search. There are plenty of Somali men in the UK and Europe who could meet your criteria if you're willing to look. For example, you could reach out to an imam from a predominantly Somali community in another part of the country.
I will try to do that since is proven muzmatch and other marriage apps are futile smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I'm currently active on muzmatch and have matched about 4 guys that I find attractive and I feel from looking at their profile information suitable for me. I even conplimented one. But I'm starting to wonder if they can see me matching them since they haven't even viewed my profile. My pics are blurry so they can't see my face and also if you change locations can you see if the guy you matched from another location Like you back? this is all confusing for me. Lowkey starting to lose hope with this marriage app, I haven't had a single conversation and the one dude who liked me first and I liked back didn't even bother to message me first since I never message first SMH

Good luck Amal

Muslim dating apps are majority Asians, and mostly ajnabis in general I’m not sure Somalis use them. A good tactic I’ve seen is recommendations, it’s how a lot of ladies in my fam got married, there’s men/women out there who I’m sure know good options that are looking.

Muslim dating apps are majority Asians, and mostly ajnabis in general I’m not sure Somalis use them. A good tactic I’ve seen is recommendations, it’s how a lot of ladies in my fam got married, there’s men/women out there who I’m sure know good options that are looking.
Actually there's many Somali dudes on muzmatch I filtered out ajanabis.

Trending

Latest posts