I was born in the wrong country

Why tf did i have to be born in shitty ass canada wallahi this country is sooo fucking dumb. This country is so bland, the people are pacified and dumb asf and have ZERO personality. there is no creativity or innovation or nothing. Everyone is content with living like a f*cking DOG!! And if you want more for yourself you're seen as uppity and self absorbed. i dont even wanna elaborate any longer cuz im too fucking mad LIKE WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE HERE AT ALL I DIDNT HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MARRY ME SO I CAN GET CITIZENSHIP OUT OF HERE??????????????????????????????????

thank you

You are willing to marry to leave?

I think your problem is money then.

If so, I may have a friend or two for you :)))
At this stage in my life i dont have any viable options to permanently emigrate smfh so i would definitely marry to gtfo and i would be loyal but depends on the country. Idk where tf is better atp though. No way in the f*ck im going to the UK and america is khalas too atp. I don't wanna go to any arab country either. So where tf is left?! :jcoleno::rejoice: LIKE AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO KMS?!

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
At this stage in my life i dont have any viable options to permanently emigrate smfh so i would definitely marry to gtfo and i would be loyal but depends on the country. Idk where tf is better atp though. No way in the f*ck im going to the UK and america is khalas too atp. I don't wanna go to any arab country either. So where tf is left?! :jcoleno::rejoice: LIKE AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO KMS?!
Bro y’all lucky in Canada I’m reer uk and would trade in a min fr

I'd rather live in Canada than London. This country is bakhti. Prices had gone up even though nothing is of good quality these days. And the wheather is super depressing, not to mention people being moody and grumpy. Take me out immediately.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Why tf did i have to be born in shitty ass canada wallahi this country is sooo fucking dumb. This country is so bland, the people are pacified and dumb asf and have ZERO personality. there is no creativity or innovation or nothing. Everyone is content with living like a f*cking DOG!! And if you want more for yourself you're seen as uppity and self absorbed. i dont even wanna elaborate any longer cuz im too fucking mad LIKE WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE HERE AT ALL I DIDNT HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MARRY ME SO I CAN GET CITIZENSHIP OUT OF HERE??????????????????????????????????

thank you
Tell me your mehr money? Your age? And how beautiful you are from 1-10? Are you skinny or on the thick side? Are you on deen and memorize the Quran? Is having 4 to 5 kids ok for you? What’s your education level?

I'd rather live in Canada than London. This country is bakhti. Prices had gone up even though nothing is of good quality these days. And the wheather is super depressing, not to mention people being moody and grumpy. Take me out immediately.
Weather wise Canada is even worse and colder. Price is crazy there too. All of the west or Anglo cadaan nations are finished come to Africa or the Middle East.

Weather wise Canada is even worse and colder. Price is crazy there too. All of the west or Anglo cadaan nations are finished come to Africa or the Middle East.
My dream is to relocate to a muslim country. I always had that in my mind. I don't want to raise my kids in the west end they get lost in the sauce.

Cheap houses and spacious communities as well as a nice small somali community, its peak living.
i have been to houston once and i will never accept it being the 4th biggest american city… its like a massive suburb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 0 city feel to it. am ashamed it will surpass chicago soon

I get what you're tryna say but come on... you coulda been born in a far worse country.

I've played enough geoguesser to know that I'm lucky.

Trending