Can I disown/deport my future kids if they jump on the BLM bandwagon?

Would you deport/disown your kids if you caught them rioting for the BLM agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
It is very important to teach your kids their qabil and daqan or else they will be lining up with the blacks downtown rioting for meaningless causes like the BLM. I’ll even go as far as disowning any of my future kids if they seem to even consider makings BLM posters. The more moderate BLM activists would be deported for daqan Celis to Jubaland to learn about their culture and not this BLM propaganda being pushed on us from all sides. I don’t consider myself black and will not allow any of my offsprings to fights for such causes. I’d rather have them in the frontlines freeing Buale if it stays in the Muslim rebels hands that long.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I beg all Somalis please beat your kid with a belt if they ever think about joining BLM or else they'll go to protest and get shot for random Madow

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are better ways to combat institutional racism rather than protest and then forget about it in few days when the dust settles. We must never forget but work together in a way that is positive and figure out a long term solution. I know it is possible :)