Can someone explain what is this subliminal community i came across?

World

VIP
I came across this huge community of millions of people on the internet of this subliminal community, where they are doing something in their consciousness to grow taller and transform their looks, “manifesting”, listening to shit before sleeping and other crap. WTF is this? They post their transformations and look like different people almost.

Are they doing black magic and sixir or something?

"Believe and you shall receive"

To be fair, Islam does teach us, to pray to Allah, and then believe we will receive these blessings. My issue with the manifestation community, is that they ascribe these blessings to the "Universe" instead of Allah SWT. However, Allah SWT is merciful to all his creations, so, when they get some or all of their manifestations, I am not surprised.

Our community would benefit from positive affirmations.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I know about Subliminals lol they put text to speech behind music and quiet down the text the speech so it won’t be loud enough for you too hear.

It goes like this.

you will have long hair and it’s repeated several times.

But people have also put satanic messages behind it as well

I know about Subliminals lol they put text to speech behind music and quiet down the text the speech so it won’t be loud enough for you too hear.

It goes like this.

you will have long hair and it’s repeated several times.

But people have also put satanic messages behind it as well

Ascribing power to anything but Allah SWT, is already pagan/shaydaan worship behaviour. This entire community is in danger. I pray Muslims aren't engaging in it.

World

VIP
"Believe and you shall receive"

To be fair, Islam does teach us, to pray to Allah, and then believe we will receive these blessings. My issue with the manifestation community, is that they ascribe these blessings to the "Universe" instead of Allah SWT. However, Allah SWT is merciful to all his creations, so, when they get some or all of their manifestations, I am not surprised.

Our community would benefit from positive affirmations.
I came across this community because theres this new sci fi show called dark matter i watch.
spoiler alert:
Basically scientists developed a technology that allows them to enter into a different dimension through a box, and once in this dimension there are infinite doors to choose from that you can choose to open, which gives you access to a parallel world you exist in. The world you choose is determined by your consciousness so you need you kinda clear your mind and "want" this world. A lot of the episode reviews were talking about how it's a subliminal or something.

I came across this community because theres this new sci fi show called dark matter i watch.
spoiler alert:
Basically scientists developed a technology that allows them to enter into a different dimension through a box, and once in this dimension there are infinite doors to choose from that you can choose to open, which gives you access to a parallel world you exist in. The world you choose is determined by your consciousness so you need you kinda clear your mind and "want" this world. A lot of the episode reviews were talking about how it's a subliminal or something.

I'll check it out!

it supposed to work like placebo it convinces your mind you have x and so your mind makes the changes to have x since technically your brain tells your body t o do everything,

its not just based on looks you can use subliminals to become more academic, think positivley or even get rid of pain,

you need to find creators who are trust worthy and have large fanbase to avoid what wony posted

It’s devilish. The concept is fine if you manifest through Allah and believe Allah is all merciful and giving, but attributing it the universe is satanic. If you’re not placing your faith in God, what are you placing it in?

It’s devilish. The concept is fine if you manifest through Allah and believe Allah is all merciful and giving, but attributing it the universe is satanic. If you’re not placing your faith in God, what are you placing it in?
the concept is basically your mind control your thoughts and body so if you tell it something subconsciously it can make it happen, personally i believe it can if your trying to change your mindset/beliefs but not physical things