Can we abolish the ceeb culture in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick and tired of Somalis always screaming ceeb this and ceeb that. I hate the ceeb culture in our community. I totally despise. Espicially when it comes to child molestations, the parents hide and protect the pedophiles because they think it will bring ceeb to them. When a woman complains about her husband she's silenced with that's ceeb. When a man loves his wife, respects her, and treats her as his equal he's silenced with ceeb. Let's abolish this backward ceeb culture.

#NomoreCeeb.

Let Somalis express themselves freely without being silenced with the ceeb culture.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Obviously not. Rapists and pedos should be shamed and prosecuted. I never heard of a Somali pedo though. Sure they exist, but that's more of a white people thing.
Pedos are universal bradar
Some are just better at hiding themselves than others

I'm sick and tired of Somalis always screaming ceeb this and ceeb that. I hate the ceeb culture in our community. I totally despise. Espicially when it comes to child molestations, the parents hide and protect the pedophiles because they think it will bring ceeb to them. When a woman complains about her husband she's silenced with that's ceeb. When a man loves his wife, respects her, and treats her as his equal he's silenced with ceeb. Let's abolish this backward ceeb culture.

#NomoreCeeb.

Let Somalis express themselves freely without being silenced with the ceeb culture.

I disagree walaashey. Every ethnic cultural group has a system of internal checks and balances. The efficiency of the system is relative to the peoples implementing it. We have become more degenerate over the years as a community so we must concentrate on fixing ourselves first before tampering with the system. It has a purpose, and pointing out the negative consequence of its misuse as a reason to scrap is not a good enough reason.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The ceeb culture is necessary to combat all the degeneracy the dhulispora squad have generated.However the only thing that is not ceeb is being molested,a woman should never feel ashamed to speak out against her rapist.

Last edited:
Having Ceeb or a certain shyness is good especially in Islam. But Somalis are just mental to be honest. They abuse it and are using it in the wrong way.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Having Ceeb or a certain shyness is good especially in Islam. But Somalis are just mental to be honest. They abuse it and are using it in the wrong way.

Pretty much this. Shamelessness is not a good look individually and especially not for an entire society.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sadly we're not mature enough and evolved enough as a people. White people can have crack addict street hookers and serial killers but they also have scientists and economists. They don't have celeb culture because their society is far more advanced.

I dislike ceeb culture but I hate these degenerate criminals and terrorists that are giving us a bad name.

Ceeb is good for when the right things are getting shamed.
People are trying to say that white people don't have ceeb culture but thats not entirely true, look at how quick they are to shame others.

We should speak about it more, I discuss it often with my relatives and they often agree. Somethings that aren't ceeb are considered ceeb in somali culture, I guess it's up to us to intervene and make a difference

maestro

Cultural revolution
somalis are a little bit too much with it but ceeb culture is necessary in every society. Even white people have shame culture.
People with no shame have no dignity.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Only an immoral kaafir atheist will want to abolish the ceeb culture in the Somali community. We need to do more I would say to keep the Somali s in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.