Can we have an Islam section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start posting Islamic topics seeing us how the majority of us here are Muslims and could use the reminder. Remember the prophet s.a.w said "Convey (to the muslims) from me even be it an Ayah/verse" Thanks in advance Mr. Admin.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i agree(not about the whole section dedicated to islam part), the general section is over-saturated. the admin nor the mods care though :damn:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Why would you disagree with having a section dedicated to Islam alone? What is so wrong with that?
istaghfurillah, don't take this the wrong way but...I don't like clutter. we already have 6 sections that get little to no attention already. why do you need a section just for Islam.

@administrator you should create subforums within subforums!

istaghfurillah, don't take this the wrong way but...I don't like clutter. we already have 6 sections that get little to no attention already. why do you need a section just for Islam.

@administrator you should create subforums within subforums!
I don't want to post Islamic topics under a polluted section. In case people want to browse and read those threads, I want them to be able to find those threads with ease. If people have question about Islam..I want them to post those questions under an Islamic section so it will be easier to answer by those who know the answers. I am surprised a muslim like yourself would be the first to question a section like this.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I don't want to post Islamic topics under a polluted section. In case people want to browse and read those threads, I want them to be able to find those threads with ease. If people have question about Islam..I want them to post those questions under an Islamic section so it will be easier to answer by those who know the answers. I am surprised a muslim like yourself would be the first to question a section like this.
i just don't get the point :kanyeshrug: does this somehow make me less of a Muslim? lol lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Op you already complained and created one useless forum in student section you think another one will help?
Just like the student section op recommend is gonna be ghost town forum that eats away space.
unless they plan on moving all the religious related topics included those started by athiest if not is gonna be another empty sub forum no one participate in:childplease:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

tumblr_inline_nrx75qWf9s1rn1ldj_500.gif

@bandit you mean to tell me, this metamorphosis kid is the reason a student spot section was created? tell me why, of the 3 discussion threads create there, not one of them belongs to him? tell me why he thinks he has such leverage to ask for yet another subsection to be made when he rarely posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i agree(not about the whole section dedicated to islam part), the general section is over-saturated. the admin nor the mods care though :damn:

Weren't you guys complaining about the admin moving topics too quickly. Now that @AbdiJohnson and I let topics stay in the general section longer, you complain that we don't care. Damn Somalis..what do you guys want? lol

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Weren't you guys complaining about the admin moving topics too quickly. Now that @AbdiJohnson and I let topics stay in the general section longer, you complain that we don't care. Damn Somalis..what do you guys want? lol
nah nah naaaah. :lebronwait:
i complained about getting no views when it's hidden in Free Society! my issue has always been about the general section being over saturated, i have no problems making threads in other section, they just won't get the same traffic as they would in general so I rather not :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.