Can we have an Islam section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
tumblr_inline_nrx75qWf9s1rn1ldj_500.gif

@bandit you mean to tell me, this metamorphosis kid is the reason a student spot section was created? tell me why, of the 3 discussion threads create there, not one of them belongs to him? tell me why he thinks he has such leverage to ask for yet another subsection to be made when he rarely posts?
His new idea will only lead to the same results:mindblown: You would think someone creates threads so it becomes successful but nope this guy idea will basically kill of his religious threads if it's moves from general section:pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
nah nah naaaah. :lebronwait:
i complained about getting no views when it's hidden in Free Society! my issue has always been about the general section being over saturated, i have no problems making threads in other section, they just won't get the same traffic as they would in general so I rather not :zhqjlmx:

Okay, I'll start tackling the oversaturation but if someone comes for my neck, expect to be tagged. :francis:

Was her hair on Jon Stewart natural or weave? Did she just get a new cut or what? I wish she kept this hair style, it's so nice.

H8mSvfk.png

Was her hair on Jon Stewart natural or weave? Did she just get a new cut or what? I wish she kept this hair style, it's so nice.

H8mSvfk.png

I love her bone structure. And she looks like my friend Ayaan. :ulachen001: Doesn't change the fact that she's an ignorant opportunist and a lying twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.