Canada inviting Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20160628_173449.jpg

I ripped up my membership card months ago and he sent me a letter asking for money just yesterday. Indeed the audacity. I told them to take me off the mailing list

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I voted Liberal because a Somali nigga was in my riding and I wanted to see him succeed

Was it worth it? :lawd:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The same concept of Oromo in SL and PL are trying to do. This comment in national post"
Many illegal Mexicans are part of La Raza which means "The Race". They want to breed quick and take over by changing Democragpics, in the hope that California, and many western states become part of Mexico. "
California was once part of Mexico anyhow. I think the term is 'chicano'.

Here come the TFWs. :lolbron:

Large majority of the job creation in the "recovery" is in the low-wage, low-skill service sector. Which, in turn, will cause wages to stagnate even further across the board while living expenses and real estate continues to get out of control. Expect to work 100 hour work weeks for the same living standard 40 hour/week at the current minimum wage gets you to be "competitive". Office and manufacturing jobs disappearing at record numbers, being made either redundant by software (or robotics) or off-shored to Asia. Welcome to the future Canadian serfdom. :lolbron:This guy will be eating good, though

101229685-shark-tank-kevin-oleary.530x298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.