Canadian police service secretly wiretapped 5 of its multi-clan Somali officers and family members, lawsuit alleges

For those who are trying to become police officers in canada, there is a set of 30-50 questions you in the process of getting hired. These answers must be truthful, you will be asked the questions in an interview with a polygraph test aswell just to see if your answers differ. The answers must be the same as the 30-50 you wrote down.

One of these questions is your connection to any shady characters in your life.

These men in the article said they haven’t seen their shady cousin in “years”. Which isn’t long enough to the police to throw away all suspicion. So they have reasonable grounds here. Though 5 officers is a bit over the top and comes off as malicious, they should have singled out their person of interest.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
For those who are trying to become police officers in canada, there is a set of 30-50 questions you in the process of getting hired. These answers must be truthful, you will be asked the questions in an interview with a polygraph test aswell just to see if your answers differ. The answers must be the same as the 30-50 you wrote down.

One of these questions is your connection to any shady characters in your life.

These men in the article said they haven’t seen their shady cousin in “years”. Which isn’t long enough to the police to throw away all suspicion. So they have reasonable grounds here. Though 5 officers is a bit over the top and comes off as malicious, they should have singled out their person of interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man this really pissed me off I can't imagine what those dudes must feel. If I was some other somali police officer working there. I would resign since knowing the people in charge their see Me as some kind of vermin is too much. I'd probably quit being a police officer altogether

yearight.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
That’s what they get goofy ass niggas working for ppl that don’t rate them. They put these goofs in Somali neighbourhoods and use them as translators to get aunties that don’t know English but have info to snitch. They’ll lie out their ass and say sum like the whole family will get deported if you don’t turn in your son or nephew or whoever tf.

That’s what they get goofy ass niggas working for ppl that don’t rate them. They put these goofs in Somali neighbourhoods and use them as translators to get aunties that don’t know English but have info to snitch. They’ll lie out their ass and say sum like the whole family will get deported if you don’t turn in your son or nephew or whoever tf.
Baga, we shouldn’t harbour criminals, all Somalis should aim to be upstanding citizens. Why do we have to adopt the retarded African American culture of them not snitching while ruining their own neighbourhoods.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Id have quit right away the police force doesn’t even see you as one of them

Same. This is fucked. I would have dipped and sued for however much I can get.

Ngl I'd rather they arrest all you useless fucks. There's no need for Somali street niggas in 2024.

Also there's nothing wrong with becoming a police officer. The only people that have issues with them are criminals and their sympathizers.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Baga, we shouldn’t harbour criminals, all Somalis should aim to be upstanding citizens. Why do we have to adopt the retarded African American culture of them not snitching while ruining their own neighbourhoods.
Same. This is fucked. I would have dipped and sued for however much I can get.

Ngl I'd rather they arrest all you useless fucks. There's no need for Somali street niggas in 2024.

Also there's nothing wrong with becoming a police officer. The only people that have issues with them are criminals and their sympathizers.
Y’all missing the point these cops are more corrupt than the average whiteboy patrolling the streets. They get away with profiling because the logic is they’re Somali too. I’ve had one of these fuckers search me a throw me in a van with handcuffs cause he thought I knew a nigga that was on the run. I got homies that got illegally searched by Somali cops one of ‘em knew my homies mom and took him home in handcuffs cause he was smoking up with mandem dats totally illegal. You might think it’s nun serious but it starts with small violations of our rights which turn bigger.

Facts. Traitors getting a taste of their own medicine

This is good and the discovery process that such a lawsuit opens up lays more to bare.
I am waiting for Somalis in America to follow this and launch a lawsuit towards the federal government and the police. They need something more expansive than CAIR and have larger funds.

The ties of Somali kinship is "the only conceivable basis upon which the OPS could have obtained the wiretaps and general warrants," the lawsuit alleges. "By misrepresenting the relationship of Farah and Islam to their cousins … who they had no relationship with and had not seen for years … the OPS relied on racist and stereotypical beliefs about Black
men and Somali families."
"The highhanded conduct of the OPS warrants significant denunciation," the lawsuit says. "For a police service, who has a history of systemic racism, to weaponize the power of the state against its own Black Somali Officers — officers it specifically recruited to help ameliorate its image — and their families requires censure and full compensation."

They often carry on ethnic profiling and dress it up as if they have legitimate case, when in reality they connect people on baseless suspicions based solely on their Ethnic or religious background with people that have nothing or very little relations with eachother apart from being Somali or Muslim.

Last edited:
Y’all missing the point these cops are more corrupt than the average whiteboy patrolling the streets. They get away with profiling because the logic is they’re Somali too. I’ve had one of these fuckers search me a throw me in a van with handcuffs cause he thought I knew a nigga that was on the run. I got homies that got illegally searched by Somali cops one of ‘em knew my homies mom and took him home in handcuffs cause he was smoking up with mandem dats totally illegal. You might think it’s nun serious but it starts with small violations of our rights which turn bigger.
In Somalia the police would treat you much worse (if you don’t bribe them). Or even in any other country. We’ve all had racist encounters. If you’re connected to any criminal, expect such treatment, they likely profiled your whole friend group. This is liberal nonsense sxb, you expect them not to approach aggressively when there’s a criminal in your circle. Blaming them for doing their job is ludicrous. Let it be illegal, they do anything to catch these criminals.

why is it only criminals and degenerates who want to defund the police? Because only they’d benefit, don’t be one of them niggas

Trending