Canadian police service secretly wiretapped 5 of its multi-clan Somali officers and family members, lawsuit alleges

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
In Somalia the police would treat you much worse (if you don’t bribe them). Or even in any other country. We’ve all had racist encounters. If you’re connected to any criminal, expect such treatment, they likely profiled your whole friend group. This is liberal nonsense sxb, you expect them not to approach aggressively when there’s a criminal in your circle. Blaming them for doing their job is ludicrous. Let it be illegal, they do anything to catch these criminals.

why is it only criminals and degenerates who want to defund the police? Because only they’d benefit, don’t be one of them niggas
When did he say anything about defunding the police. The issue is police being discriminatory and abusing their power based on their racist interpretation of our culture. “The ties of Somali kinship” kulaha. Like this is Naruto or sum shi

When did he say anything about defunding the police. The issue is police being discriminatory and abusing their power based on their racist interpretation of our culture. “The ties of Somali kinship” kulaha. Like this is Naruto or sum shi
Then they studied us well, us Somalis are well connected to each other as community, it’s hard to deny this. We all donate to each others go fund me’s, participate in ayuto’s, engage in recreation with each other, and network to other Somalis at our local mosque.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Then they studied us well, us Somalis are well connected to each other as community, it’s hard to deny this. We all donate to each others go fund me’s, participate in ayuto’s, engage in recreation with each other, and network to other Somalis at our local mosque.
Facts ngl. If I knew a Somali nigga on the run and he ain’t done some immoral shi jus illegal. I wouldn’t snitch, unless he did sum crazy like killed some old man or abuse some female, then I would.

Facts ngl. If I knew a Somali nigga on the run and he ain’t done some immoral shi jus illegal. I wouldn’t snitch, unless he did sum crazy like killed some old man or abuse some female, then I would.
I wouldn’t either bro, but like you said it depends on the crime. If he kills another Somali who’s miskeen, underage, old man, or father. Then Wallahi I’m snitching

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
I wouldn’t either bro, but like you said it depends on the crime. If he kills another Somali who’s miskeen, underage, old man, or father. Then Wallahi I’m snitching
Fr Somali on Somali crime is not acceptable. I wouldn’t snitch on him to the popo first if I knew the guy I’d tell his family and let them get their get back or blood money

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
In Somalia the police would treat you much worse (if you don’t bribe them). Or even in any other country. We’ve all had racist encounters. If you’re connected to any criminal, expect such treatment, they likely profiled your whole friend group. This is liberal nonsense sxb, you expect them not to approach aggressively when there’s a criminal in your circle. Blaming them for doing their job is ludicrous. Let it be illegal, they do anything to catch these criminals.

why is it only criminals and degenerates who want to defund the police? Because only they’d benefit, don’t be one of them niggas
We are in Canada though not these third world countries and at the end of the day the police are in a position of power we can’t hold them to the same standards as normal people if we let them get away with profiling under the disguise of them doing their job and catching criminals it’s only a matter of time before they start shooting us and Somalis will be number #1 target cause of our reputation in the streets and we have a very distinctive look. The rules are there for a reason.

I never said nothing bout defunding the police I just think they should be held accountable for their f*ck ups instead of getting paid leave let’s throw them in jail and watch how they fix up and start following conduct. Idec about racism itself I can ignore some white guy being racist to me it’s different when a cop is going out of his way to arrest me cause he don’t like my kind.

Yaraye

VIP
Time to sue!~
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Trending

Latest posts