Canadian Qabiil census thread (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order of clan with biggest numbers:

Toronto: MJ, Abgal, Habar Awal (total pop. 80,000)
Ottawa: Issa, Gadabursi and MJ and HY (total pop: 10,000)
Edmonton: Ogaden and Sheikhaal also known as Tom and Jerry (total pop: 25,000)
Vancouver: MJ only (1,000)
Fort McMurray: Tom and Jerry again (2,500)
Calgary: Habar Awal, Habar Younis (2,500)
Windsor: MJ and HG (2,500)
London: MJ and HG (2,500)
Winnipeg: MJ (2,500)
Montreal: Issa and Gadabursi (1,000)

:damedamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Daaaaaamn talk about my people being everywhere.

In a related story, I just heard I've a relative who lives in Iceland. ICELAND, freaking ICELAND. I heard he build a pretty good life in Iceland. :obama:

T

Tokio

I need to move to canada niyow dee...xabad mj ayaan ku qaban lahaba!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hmm interesting there is correlation between demographic population and tyrone loving cities.
The demographics are the same in london where Jamaicans are also hot commodity like toronto.
:donkey:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Are you one of those three clans?

:diddyswag:

There are also Somalis who live in Hamilton and Kitchener/Waterloo, but I don't know the demographics of those cities (but they're more community-minded than Torontonians). Alhamdulillah, Trudeau is restoring the mandatory long form censuses, so we shall see the growth of Somalis in 2016.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
In order of clan with biggest numbers:

Toronto: MJ, Abgal, Habar Awal (total pop. 80,000)
Ottawa: Issa, Gadabursi and MJ (total pop: 10,000)
Edmonton: Ogaden and Sheikhaal also known as Tom and Jerry (total pop: 25,000)
Vancouver: MJ only (1,000)
Fort McMurray: Tom and Jerry again (2,500)
Calgary: Habar Awal, Habar Younis (2,500)
Windsor: MJ and HG (2,500)
London: MJ and HG (2,500)
Winnipeg: MJ (2,500)
Montreal: Issa and Gadabursi (1,000)

:damedamn:

Habar Awal one of the biggest clans in Toronto? This nigga is definitely Isaaq. :hemad:

You got Windsor incorrect as it's mostly Dhulbahante and Habargidir but the Somali population there has been declining for several consecutive years now.

You got Vancouver incorrect as well as there are other clans other than MJ living there. Even though there is a small Somali population in Vancouver, it's dominated by Reer Xamar. They're definitely the biggest Somali-speaking group in Vancouver.

Hafez

VIP
Hmm interesting there is correlation between demographic population and tyrone loving cities.
The demographics are the same in london where Jamaicans are also hot commodity like toronto.
:donkey:
LOL, You made me laugh irl man. It's 1:41am here and my family are sleeping caadhi iska dhig

Windsor and London is the home of many warlords children. There's a lot of reer London and Windsor Somalis here.

Aidids son was born in southwestern Ontario; he's in Edmonton at the moment.

Bohol

VIP
I think Habar Awal in Toronto is over-estimated. Ottawa/HY is true though, almost every Isaaq you come across happens
to be that clan specially Musa Ismail & Musa Carre they seem deep there..

Status
Not open for further replies.