Canadian woman vs Indian

His French is not bad @Khaemwaset

it's passable but it's still shitty.
also no one other than a filthy jeet would go out of his way to film and harass some old lady. we've all dealt with old racist folks, you just keep it pushing. have that energy for grown ass men that talk that shit to your face and there's LOTS of them of them that would openly diss/shit on indians to their faces

Cadaan's must know you can't beat a jeet in cadaaning, due to they insatiable need to get accepts by cadaans. For instance, the brits starved nearly 5 million of them in ww2 and we have never heard of them bring that up not once :drakelaugh:.They actually braise Churchill's for that act of starvation on them

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
it's passable but it's still shitty.
also no one other than a filthy jeet would go out of his way to film and harass some old lady. we've all dealt with old racist folks, you just keep it pushing. have that energy for grown ass men that talk that shit to your face and there's LOTS of them of them that would openly diss/shit on indians to their faces
The bad attempt at French was killing me, si vous plait LOL

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
His French is not bad @Khaemwaset
Bro tagged a Djiboutian about the French language
Sad Baby Doll GIF

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
I don't think its actually anyone that we know of. I've heard the Mongols being thrown around because of their unstoppable army and their crimes.
Yeah Mongols are finished now. 3 million people surrounded by 2 superpowers

Trending

Latest posts