Caribbean Black Woman Vents About the Dysfunction in Her Community. Would You Say the Same Applies to Ours?

This divestor nonsense is like the female version of being an Incel.
I call it femcel logic.

Theirs no justification for stepping out & creating Obama like babies with non black people's.

Don't like your type of black?
Get with one outside your culture who does tick all your boxes.
Anything else is wishful thinking you're trying to convince yourself of.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
lol you’re dijiboutian, you are not refugee from somalia, you djiboutians are classist and don’t even intermingle with other somalis. a djiboutian and somalian don’t even start from the same wavelength
Do you find Djiboutians in Kent? No you find Djiboutians living among other Somali in places like Harlesden.

I live with other Somali from galbeed but mostly Isaaqs I seem to find. I didn't live in a rich area at all why would we?

i remember my djiboutian cousin crying cuz he didn’t got higher enough score to get his university in france paid for by djibouti government, lol he eventually did go but still if a dijiboutian says he went to abroad for university, he’s an upper class and not part of refugee

We are black just like AA's, Jamaicans and other fellow Africans. Therefore we are just as compromised in everything this black woman has described.

Somali homes are riddled with glorification of crime culture. We have the biggest single mother epidemic amongst Muslims. We love rap and hiphop, we don't believe in hard work and we don't contribute anything meaningful to any host country. Most of our communities leech off the system. Somalis have an inherent culture of abandoning their children in search of new pastures.

Trying to distinguish ourselves from our fellow Blacks is completely unjustified in my view.

Somalis in the West largely won’t go down the same route as diaspora blacks. The average Somali single mother still somehow produces several kids who are uni graduates. And the Somali family breakdown is rarely on the same level as poor madows who are prone to becoming estranged from their kids for life. Most Somali Aabo’s still retain an influence in their children’s lives even after divorce and most contribute to the family.

There are barely any Somalis in the under the age of 40 taking benefits for life as it is simply impossible to survive on them due to government cuts. Culturally, Somali men who use to be ciyaal suuq in their teens-20s try harder in the latter years to steer their kids in the right direction. Some of the best fathers I know are Somali guys who use to be Ciyaal Suuqs and are now ferrying their kids from football to dugsi. This is where our Deen and conservative culture plays a part. The madows is the inner city ghetto have a different cultural subset which doesn’t exist in most Somali household such as being a “hustler” into an older age. A lot of them have several baby mamas and the kids don’t know each other. And no, a few uncles getting a second wife doesn’t have the same impact.

I am confident Somalis in Europe and the USA (don’t know enough about Canada) are on the up and the stats will show that in a few years. You can even see it with the eye test as every Somali household literally has several graduates and the younger couples are deen orientated and better equipped to help their children do better in education. Young Somalis are still marrying each other en masse unlike diaspora Caribbeans who are marrying out or suffering from low fertility rate.

lol you’re dijiboutian, you are not refugee from somalia, you djiboutians are classist and don’t even intermingle with other somalis. a djiboutian and somalian don’t even start from the same wavelength

IMG_1347.jpeg

👀