Catriona Laing visits Deni

cow

VIP
Low iq somalis sending each other the white man. This time the white man was too busy dealing with the zoo so he sent a white woman.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Those are facts on the ground which do not apply in the politics section here. We are on course to be the next Afghanistan with a taliban style takeover from shabab apparently

:chrisfreshhah:
I don't understand how that is seen as the worst case scenario. Full Al-Shabaab takeover would turn the organisation into a force that IC would have to either destroy or recognise. Why would IC allow Al-Shabaab takeover, only then move in to destroy them? Highly unlikely they will do anything if Al-Shabaab takes over.

That leaves recognition, and if they are recognised, its 2008 all over again the whole Horn of Africa embroiled in jihad insurgency, Kenya and Ethiopia see that as the worst case scenario. And the last things Americans want is another Houthis on the other shore of the Gulf of Aden.

In this press conference, the IC through the UN Secretary General's Special Representative @CatrionaLaing1 has spoken: The constitutional process must be inclusive and Putntland's concerns & participation must be taken into account.

With this development, after the Puntland government issued their rejection of the coup and the illegal power grab, it seems Hassan Dhiiqo & his Magafe LH Speaker Aden Madobe have been checkmated. We're back to the drawing board and no one-sided constitutional amendments will be acceptable 👇👇

Deni has put his foot at the door. After being in control of 1/3 of Somalia, his words carry water.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
In this press conference, the IC through the UN Secretary General's Special Representative @CatrionaLaing1 has spoken: The constitutional process must be inclusive and Putntland's concerns & participation must be taken into account.

With this development, after Puntland government issued their rejection of the coup and illegal power grab, it seems Hassan Dhiiqo & his Magafe LH Speaker Aden Madobe have been checkmated. We're back to the drawing board and no one-sided constitutional amendments will be acceptable 👇👇

I suspected this would happen. Stalemate till there's dialog and a proper moment to discuss issues.

Jungle

VIP
Don’t worry harti abgaal will get mayor of Kaaraan.
Kaaraan district has the ability to decide Somalias 🇸🇴 fate believe it or not

Harti Abgaal hold an FMS equal to Puntland and SNA chief along with many more positions within FGS.

Its seems púnanilanders are desperate on here and have reverted to child like replies :heh:

Karaan + Gubadley as an extension is much much larger than North Galkacyo. Even when you combine it with Garowe. Forget when you add yaaqshid,medino, boondhere etc

Google earth can prove this.
IMG_0084.jpeg

No Way Reaction GIF by Chicago Fire Football Club

Are we talking about quality or size/population? You lost me here mate. I’m sure plenty of jingaads can be found across North Galkacyo.

Everyone knows Kaaraan is the least developed district in Xamar. My family had land blocks in there and we sold them for $5k each in 2018. It was like that during Bare Regime too.The most expensive district was the MJ district Cabdicasiis where all the western and Soviet embassies were located.

Everyone knows Kaaraan is the least developed district in Xamar. My family had land blocks in there and we sold them for $5k each in 2018. It was like that during Bare Regime too.The most expensive district was the MJ district Cabdicasiis where all the western and Soviet embassies were located.
Kaaraan is cheap I admit. Not for long as airport is relocating to its outskirts.

But other Abgaal districts like Yaaqshid, Shibis and cabdiaziz are very pricey. Try buy a house near Suuqbacaad. Or Cabdiaziz where all the Mudulood elites/politicans live.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Are we comparing who's township is better than who's? This website has to be filled with fools or something. What odd talking points.

Kaaraan is cheap I admit. Not for long as airport is relocating to its outskirts.

But other traditional Abgaal districts like Yaaqshid, Shibis and cabdiaziz are very pricey. Try buy a house near Suuqbacaad. Or even Cabdiaziz behind Lido where the big mansions are located. That’s where all the Mudulood elites/politicans live.
What happened to MJ owned Mansions? Don’t tell me they were sold to Abgaals.

Trending