Cause of family dysfunction and separation

Damn! That was an ether.:damn: I don’t even know how to respond to that. I admit our community is dysfunctional now but I always thought it was a result of the civil war and mass displacement not something inherent within our culture and society. That means a very gloomy future for the Somali community.:kanyehmm:
For over a thousand years Somali's lived in the peninsula, and for over a thousand years, they did the same shit over and over again without ever experiencing a renaissance in our culture.

If you go to Somalia, (for me anyway) it felt very unnatural. It's a medieval society with modern technology.

For over a thousand years Somali's lived in the peninsula, and for over a thousand years, they did the same shit over and over again without ever experiencing a renaissance in our culture.

If you go to Somalia, (for me anyway) it felt very unnatural. It's a medieval society with modern technology.
Europe had to go through hundreds of years of continuous wars to reach the Renaissance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Europe had to go through hundreds of years of continuous wars to reach the Renaissance.

Somalia has gone through thousands of clan wars, yet we are none the wiser. Somali's are too content living how they are, whether that's claiming welfare and not improving themselves, or killing each other over treeless villages.

There is a reason why we continue to populate every ghetto in our host countries for the last 30 years, everywhere Somali's congregate in the West is where the poverty and crime are, and the worst part is we are perfectly content doing so, which dooms us to another 100 years of poverty.

Enough, this topic depresses me, I don't want to think about it anymore.

Last edited:

Trending