Ceebta aduunka: Somali guy goes viral for his attention seeking rage bait

Its always somali guys who say that they don't know the meaning of xishood
Not Funny Reaction GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wait, your friend here is dissing Somali men. And if that hippopotamus can diss with Somali men her old dhagax boyfriend, Somali guys can deny of being associated with dhagax boys too! The sad part is, she and her friend were drooling over old dhagax boy, and he talked about how he "went into xalimos a lot". :mindblown:

Last edited:
If Somali women didn’t die to be called black this wouldn’t be seen as weird

Accursed L haplogroup at it again, what else is new

All of humanity is from the L MTDNA, you disgusting imbecile. What's more, I bet you that you are a self-hating darkskinned male, just like most of these freaks that come online, trying to distance themselves from the MADOW that they see in the mirror.

It's not your madownimo that makes you undesirable, it's just your ugly heart. Go get help.

But Somalis are not black though. Why should we identify as skin colour? How are we related to west,central and southern African people cause remember by claiming black you also are saying you are related to them. Somalis are just Somalis no black garbage. I refuse to be called black only Somali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suggest you come to this forum with better intent than only to talk about some controversy with Somalis doing stupid shit. This constant outrage culture is poisonous.