Left side 18 May and Barwaaqo is HY and HJ

@no-nonsense @BenInHer Bah-Ogayslabe getting their own district
Wadajir: Safa, Saylada Hore and Guryosamo among a few

26 June
Daalo (WR) is where Golis Telecom is headquartered
Kulmiye (DH)

View attachment 228615
Who is doing the splitting?

GIF-Amused-elevator-fart-grin-happy-Mischievous-pleased-proud-satisfied-smile-smirk-GIF.gif

Laagite

الداروودي
:mjhaps:we shall move on from ceerigabo, but none the less. It doesnt hurt adding more land to our arsenal.

:rejoice:
Wdym bro we always had our own xaafads, Jibriil Siciid and Nuux Cumar live North

Bah Ogayslabe live South.

Anyways I'm glad my subclan got their exclusive district, Garaad Cabdale eating Wadajir will be the biggest district.

Wdym bro we always had our own xaafads, Jibriil Siciid and Nuux Cumar live North

Bah Ogayslabe live South.

Anyways I'm glad my subclan got their exclusive district, Garaad Cabdale eating Wadajir will be the biggest district.

:mjhaps:I know. Ive been claiming half that city since 2017.

Laagite

الداروودي
Nothing but the truth.

You are the one sharing this news, but so far there's only a Facebook post. It'd be good to see the redistricting plan from the source. So, who is behind the redistricting?
Somaliland state of Somalia

The source is from the Ceerigaabo city council there have been plans to reconstruct the city as everyday a new xafad pops this qayb is a concept thats been used in the 1960s but became official today.

Somaliland state of Somalia

The source is from the Ceerigaabo city council there have been plans to reconstruct the city as everyday a new xafad pops this qayb is a concept thats been used in the 1960s but became official today.
Why was it so hard to say SL was doing the redistricting?

ImperfectDefiantHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

If a redistricting is going to happen, I highly doubt that the Ministry of Planning would be behind it. They may have given their approval but typically these sorts of local council redistricting is done by the local government/city council. SNM Mujaahid Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur isn't going to allow a minister to dictate to him how his city should be run.

Laagite

الداروودي

If a redistricting is going to happen, I highly doubt that the Ministry of Planning would be behind it. They may have given their approval but typically these sorts of local council redistricting is done by the local government/city council. SNM Mujaahid Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur isn't going to allow a minister to dictate to him how his city should be run.
As the map says the local governments aren't in any of the neighborhoods right side of the line. Kinda funny to mention Ismaacil when the security of the town falls under me.

The city as always been divided with muuse ismacilil livin in the west alongside a minority hj.
Wither they agree or not is irrelevant as they dont venture east.

As the map says the local governments aren't in any of the neighborhoods right side of the line. Kinda funny to mention Ismaacil when the security of the town falls under me.
SNM Mujaahid Ismaaciil has ruled Ceerigaabo with an iron fist for 25 years.

If you "control the security" of Ceerigaabo, why aren't you able to take him out and replace him?

There is only man that controls the security of Ceerigaabo, and that is SNM Mujaahid Taani.