Ceerigaabo to be split to 4 districts

The city as always been divided with muuse ismacilil livin in the west alongside a minority hj.
Wither they agree or not is irrelevant as they dont venture east.
SL controls to the entire city. Any SL citizen can go where he pleases, regardless of tribe. The SL army has bases all round Ceerigabo including to its east.

The fantasies you post on the internet may help you with your coping, but have no connection to reality.

Laagite

الداروودي
SNM Mujaahid Ismaaciil has ruled Ceerigaabo with an iron fist for 25 years.

If you "control the security" of Ceerigaabo, why aren't you able to take him out and replace him?

There is only man that controls the security of Ceerigaabo, and that is SNM Mujaahid Taani.
Ciidanka Gobolka Sanaag is me and Taliye Booliska is Dhulbahante, the police and army don't bully civilians thats why your Easterners are safe from harassment that happens in Hargeisa. :trumpsmirk:

Ciidanka Gobolka Sanaag is me and Taliye Booliska is Dhulbahante, the police and army don't bully civilians thats why your Easterners are safe from harassment that happens in Hargeisa. :trumpsmirk:
The police you are talking about is the Somaliland Police. Their Supreme Commander is SNM Mujaahid Muuse Biixi. The Ciidanka you speak about is the Somaliland Army, their Supreme Commander is SNM Mujaahid Muuse Biixi.

:westbrookswag:

All these people you claim to be "yours" are controlled by this man

1656809040758.jpeg

Laagite

الداروودي
The police you are talking about is the Somaliland Police. Their Supreme Commander is SNM Mujaahid Muuse Biixi. The Ciidanka you speak about is the Somaliland Army, their Supreme Commander is SNM Mujaahid Muuse Biixi.

:westbrookswag:

All these people you claim to be yours are controlled by this man

View attachment 228633
You sound like a broken record, theres a reason for peace in Eastern Ceeri and that came to be because of me.

But continue your fallacy I'm getting tired of you.

I’m gonna ask my Naleyeh Ahmed brethren that live the most in suuqa hoose. They always refused selling their lands there to Musa Ismael.

Cerigabo is a shithole, I was there last month and hated every second of it. It’s under developed even by Somali standards.

The government shouldn’t be splitting the town into districts it should be carpet bombing it out of existence

Laagite

الداروودي
Cerigabo is a shithole, I was there last month and hated every second of it. It’s under developed even by Somali standards.

The government shouldn’t be splitting the town into districts it should be carpet bombing it out of existence
I went there in 2006 when it was barely a town, you should love your city regardless of what it is.

2017 is when it started developing.

I agree its a shithole but its the center of dhaqan, I wouldn't trade Ceeri countryside for anything.

Old man Ismaaciil Nuur is past it. Ceerigaabo needs new blood.

Same thing as Berbera. It was neglected for a long time until Cabdishakur Ciddin took over. Hargeisa going that way too with Cabdikariim Mooge.

Same thing as Berbera. It was neglected for a long time until Cabdishakur Ciddin took over. Hargeisa going that way too with Cabdikariim Mooge.
Yeah everyone in hargeisa, irrespective of their clan, seems to like Ina mooge because they can actually see daily progress.

I’m not sure, but I think the problem with ceerigabo is that the muse Ismacil would rather keep the devil they know than risk splitting amongst themselves in search of a new guy.

To be fair erigavo can't be compared to berebra who get unfairly a much larger budget than mega towns like hargeisa and burco, soon after xeer 12 is abolished we will see who is doing good job who isn't.
But now even if berbera council corrupts 5X than cerigabo council, still they end up having enough money to build something

Yeah everyone in hargeisa, irrespective of their clan, seems to like Ina mooge because they can actually see daily progress.

I’m not sure, but I think the problem with ceerigabo is that the muse Ismacil would rather keep the devil they know than risk splitting amongst themselves in search of a new guy.
I think this term would be his last, the mayor is too old to run again and we might see a new mayor on the coming elections

To be fair erigavo can't be compared to berebra who get unfairly a much larger budget than mega towns like hargeisa and burco, soon after xeer 12 is abolished we will see who is doing good job who isn't.
But now even if berbera council corrupts 5X than cerigabo council, still they end up having enough money to build something
If you visited Berbera between 1994 and 2010, you'd hardly see any difference. Since Ina Ciddin came to power, it has seen huge improvement without a massive increase in its budget. I am not referring to the developments around the port. I am talking about infrastructure development that were done long before that, inlcuding roads, lighting, water supply etc.

I am not saying Ceerigaabo and Berbera have the same budget. I am saying that Ceerigaabo like Berbera before likely could benefit from a change in leadership.

Trending

Latest posts