Celebrities that are trying to awaken the masses but get called crazy by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you believe that slavery is a thing of the past, you are still a slave. The continuity of the practice of slavery on planet earth is staggering. The idea of owning another person is as old as civilization itself, going all the way back to ancient Sumer. Predating all other forms of coerced labor, not only is it ancient, but it is oh, so contemporary...and fashionable!
When Bob Marley sings about slavery, he calls it the Babylon System and hits the nail on the head. The Bible calls Nimrod, the King of Babylon “a great hunter before the Lord." According to archeology and biblical context, the word “hunter” translates to plunderer or conqueror. Nimrod was immortalized not for his skill in hunting beasts, but in the success of his slave trading and the hunting of men to establish his imperial kingdom of tyranny. Nimrod hunted men and brought them into bondage to Babylon and forced them to build him a great tower to piss off Yahweh. The foundation of Babylonian society was the slave population; the necessary component of all mass economic activity. The sources of their slave supply were endless. Military conquests furnished many; others had fallen from the position of free laborers; still others were purchased from abroad, or were children of native slaves. Nimrod's Babylon is associated with slavery, military and economic power, seduction, and worship of the state.

The most famous of slaves were the Jews of Babylon, so it is ironic that their own empire of Hollywood is founded on slavery. During Hollywood’s golden age of the 1920’s and 1930’s, major studios spent a considerable amount of money to help locate, establish, and groom their legendary celebrities. The studio did as much as possible, even dictating social activities and personal relationships to ensure proper exposure of their best stars. The process of becoming a star invaded every aspect of a person's life. These actors essentially became the property of the studio once they signed a contract. Remember, the foundation of black magic is the pact or contract. Actors and actresses operated on strict contracts and this situation kept the power in the studio's hands. An actor's contract also entitled the studio to assign them to any role it chose, as well as loan out its stars to other production companies. Because of this, stars very often found themselves playing roles they weren't too crazy about. Actors of the studio really had no power or control over their own careers; their futures were at the mercy of the studio that signed them. With strategic planning and decision making that took place at the highest levels of studio management, they built unknowns into household names.
Babylon’s legacy of blood sacrifice, human trafficking and slavery has been handed down through the generations. It exists today through a practice of slaves creating slaves called trauma-based mind control victims. Survivor of generational Satanic ritual abuse, Jay Parker, recalls a story his mother once told him about the Statue of Liberty. She told Jay that it was, in fact, Semiramis, wife of Nimrod. She said that their tradition of ritual abuse to create slaves was the religion with no name, “the old religion” from the time of Babylon.

Today, if an artist wants to “make it” or have their art shared with the rest of the world, there are many gatekeepers and processes of dark initiation that they must pass through. Many times artists, through their work, spell out exactly what they must go through in the name of fame. In her thirteen minute music video, Marry the Night, Lady Gaga explains, in an artistic way, the trauma she is made to endure to become a super star. In the beginning, Gaga delivers a monologue that defines the plight of a mind control victim. While lying on a stretcher that is pushed by two nurses, she describes the way she perceives reality and only by escaping into her own world is she able to go on:

“When I look back on my life, it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happen, it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. And truthfully, the lie of it all is much more honest, because I invented it. Clinical psychology arguably tells us that trauma is the ultimate killer. Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics. They can be lost forever. It’s sort of like my past is an unfinished painting and, as the artist of that painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again. It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality.”

The creepy nurse that attends to Gaga after her trauma session says, “I remember when I delivered you.” A clue about how slaves are conditioned from birth from inside their circle of friends and family. When the camera pans out, it shows that Gaga is not alone. She is in a ward filled with victims who are going through the same conditioning. In the video, the transformation from the real Stefani to her alter, Lady Gaga, is symbolized by the dying of her hair blonde. Ritual abuse survivor and Mother of Darkness, Arizona Wilder, explains that the dark occultists prefer their ritual goddesses blonde. In the context of the video, the expression “marry the night” takes on a metaphysical meaning. Marriage is a binding religious ritual. To marry the night means that Gaga is bonded to the elite occult slave masters and embraces her own “dark side”.

http://freemantv.com/celebrities-under-mind-control-release-the-stars-weird-stuff/

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Interesting article Indeed.

But lady Gaga is white . . . right?

And were living in a Racial World Order.

So I wouldn't technically call her slave. Because only black people are 'Slaves' in this world that were in.

The blond dye stuff is interesting. Kanye west was also reprogrammed recently and dyed his hair blond.

What do you think about that?

Madara x

Sleep soundly
If you believe that slavery is a thing of the past, you are still a slave. The continuity of the practice of slavery on planet earth is staggering. The idea of owning another person is as old as civilization itself, going all the way back to ancient Sumer. Predating all other forms of coerced labor, not only is it ancient, but it is oh, so contemporary...and fashionable!
When Bob Marley sings about slavery, he calls it the Babylon System and hits the nail on the head. The Bible calls Nimrod, the King of Babylon “a great hunter before the Lord." According to archeology and biblical context, the word “hunter” translates to plunderer or conqueror. Nimrod was immortalized not for his skill in hunting beasts, but in the success of his slave trading and the hunting of men to establish his imperial kingdom of tyranny. Nimrod hunted men and brought them into bondage to Babylon and forced them to build him a great tower to piss off Yahweh. The foundation of Babylonian society was the slave population; the necessary component of all mass economic activity. The sources of their slave supply were endless. Military conquests furnished many; others had fallen from the position of free laborers; still others were purchased from abroad, or were children of native slaves. Nimrod's Babylon is associated with slavery, military and economic power, seduction, and worship of the state.

The most famous of slaves were the Jews of Babylon, so it is ironic that their own empire of Hollywood is founded on slavery. During Hollywood’s golden age of the 1920’s and 1930’s, major studios spent a considerable amount of money to help locate, establish, and groom their legendary celebrities. The studio did as much as possible, even dictating social activities and personal relationships to ensure proper exposure of their best stars. The process of becoming a star invaded every aspect of a person's life. These actors essentially became the property of the studio once they signed a contract. Remember, the foundation of black magic is the pact or contract. Actors and actresses operated on strict contracts and this situation kept the power in the studio's hands. An actor's contract also entitled the studio to assign them to any role it chose, as well as loan out its stars to other production companies. Because of this, stars very often found themselves playing roles they weren't too crazy about. Actors of the studio really had no power or control over their own careers; their futures were at the mercy of the studio that signed them. With strategic planning and decision making that took place at the highest levels of studio management, they built unknowns into household names.
Babylon’s legacy of blood sacrifice, human trafficking and slavery has been handed down through the generations. It exists today through a practice of slaves creating slaves called trauma-based mind control victims. Survivor of generational Satanic ritual abuse, Jay Parker, recalls a story his mother once told him about the Statue of Liberty. She told Jay that it was, in fact, Semiramis, wife of Nimrod. She said that their tradition of ritual abuse to create slaves was the religion with no name, “the old religion” from the time of Babylon.

Today, if an artist wants to “make it” or have their art shared with the rest of the world, there are many gatekeepers and processes of dark initiation that they must pass through. Many times artists, through their work, spell out exactly what they must go through in the name of fame. In her thirteen minute music video, Marry the Night, Lady Gaga explains, in an artistic way, the trauma she is made to endure to become a super star. In the beginning, Gaga delivers a monologue that defines the plight of a mind control victim. While lying on a stretcher that is pushed by two nurses, she describes the way she perceives reality and only by escaping into her own world is she able to go on:

“When I look back on my life, it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happen, it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. And truthfully, the lie of it all is much more honest, because I invented it. Clinical psychology arguably tells us that trauma is the ultimate killer. Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics. They can be lost forever. It’s sort of like my past is an unfinished painting and, as the artist of that painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again. It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality.”

The creepy nurse that attends to Gaga after her trauma session says, “I remember when I delivered you.” A clue about how slaves are conditioned from birth from inside their circle of friends and family. When the camera pans out, it shows that Gaga is not alone. She is in a ward filled with victims who are going through the same conditioning. In the video, the transformation from the real Stefani to her alter, Lady Gaga, is symbolized by the dying of her hair blonde. Ritual abuse survivor and Mother of Darkness, Arizona Wilder, explains that the dark occultists prefer their ritual goddesses blonde. In the context of the video, the expression “marry the night” takes on a metaphysical meaning. Marriage is a binding religious ritual. To marry the night means that Gaga is bonded to the elite occult slave masters and embraces her own “dark side”.

http://freemantv.com/celebrities-under-mind-control-release-the-stars-weird-stuff/

In regards to this statement : The most famous of slaves were the Jews of Babylon, so it is ironic that their own empire of Hollywood is founded on slavery.

In your opinion, were the jews blacks or white?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Interesting article Indeed.

But lady Gaga is white . . . right?

And were living in a Racial World Order.

So I wouldn't technically call her slave. Because only black people are 'Slaves' in this world that were in.

The blond dye stuff is interesting. Kanye west was also reprogrammed recently and dyed his hair blond.

What do you think about that?
Monarch programming, many of these artists are under mind control.

If a person is is physical bondage or a mental one it's still slavery regardless of ones colour. I view mental slavery as being worse cause you can see the chains.. I think you'll find this link interesting http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MOCK/mockingbird.php#axzz4UZJoelFV

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In regards to this statement : The most famous of slaves were the Jews of Babylon, so it is ironic that their own empire of Hollywood is founded on slavery.

In your opinion, were the jews blacks or white?
I believe the Jews to be black, these khazarian "Jews" are impostors they converted to Judaism over 300 years ago. I believe the real Jews to African American & Caribbean those mainly taken as slaves.
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you! http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread938705/pg1

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Bible revelation 3:9

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law:dabcasar:
This is the most influential man that these celebrities occultist look up to, if you look Beatles album cover you'll see him on the, the beast 666, the wickedest man who practised sex magic. I have studied his work thoroughly..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No its just you claim Islam one minute then post crazy Bible shit like this the next sxb.
Do you know that in order to be a Muslim you must believe that the bible & the Torah are from Allah but that they've been corrupted? One can't be a Muslim if you deny that the gospel & Torah are from Allah. Did you know this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.