Celebrities that are trying to awaken the masses but get called crazy by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mathew 26:39 He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

That's our beloved prophet isa son of Mariam praying like us Muslims do today by prostrating himself before the most benevolent the master of the day of judgment.
@TheLibertarianQuiche you refer to this as shit? :stopit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me.

2:41

And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil).

5:46

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

61:6

The holy Quran

https://quran.com/search?q=confirming

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Mathew 26:39 He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

That's our beloved prophet isa son of Mariam praying like us Muslims do today by prostrating himself before the most benevolent the master of the day of judgment.
@TheLibertarianQuiche you refer to this as shit? :stopit:

Muhammad Ibn al-Alâ' told us that Ibn Numayr reported from Mujâlid from Ibn Aamir from Jaabir that Umar Ibn al-Khattâb brought a copy of the Torah to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: "O Apostle of God, this is a copy of the Torah." But [the Prophet] kept silent. Then Umar started reading and the face of the Prophet kept changing. So, Abu Bakr interrupted him violently: "Don't you see the face of the Prophet (peace be upon him)?" Umar looked at the Prophet's face and said "May God preserve me from His anger and from the anger of his Apostle (peace be upon him), we accepted God as Lord and Islâm as religion and Muhammad as prophet." Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "By the One Who owns Muhammad's soul, if Moses (peace be upon him) appeared to you and you followed him and left me, you would go astray from the right path and if he were alive and reached [the time of] my prophethood he would have followed me. "

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Muhammad Ibn al-Alâ' told us that Ibn Numayr reported from Mujâlid from Ibn Aamir from Jaabir that Umar Ibn al-Khattâb brought a copy of the Torah to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: "O Apostle of God, this is a copy of the Torah." But [the Prophet] kept silent. Then Umar started reading and the face of the Prophet kept changing. So, Abu Bakr interrupted him violently: "Don't you see the face of the Prophet (peace be upon him)?" Umar looked at the Prophet's face and said "May God preserve me from His anger and from the anger of his Apostle (peace be upon him), we accepted God as Lord and Islâm as religion and Muhammad as prophet." Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "By the One Who owns Muhammad's soul, if Moses (peace be upon him) appeared to you and you followed him and left me, you would go astray from the right path and if he were alive and reached [the time of] my prophethood he would have followed me. "
Who said anything about following? Did you even read what I said? :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I provided you clear evidence from the Quran where Allah makes it clear that it's forbidden to not believe that the gospel & Torah are from Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you're an idiot wallahi & you just fabricated that Hadith the messenger said no such thing it's right there why lie? Where does it say quoting is the same as following?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why was cumar quoting from the bible? And go back to my comment & see why I was quoting from the bible then you'll have your answer right there.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I believe the Jews to be black, these khazarian "Jews" are impostors they converted to Judaism over 300 years ago. I believe the real Jews to African American & Caribbean those mainly taken as slaves.
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you! http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread938705/pg1

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Bible revelation 3:9

So if the original jews were black, were farun and prophet musa black too?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So if the original jews were black, were farun and prophet musa black too?
Common sense would dictate cause of the location they most certainly were not white like the European khazars of today who have hijacked the Jewish identity. If you look at Egyptian hieroglyphs you'll see they depicted themselves as being brown skin. Black is a western construct, they weren't white that's for sure, why are you so stuck on the colour of ones skin :williamswtf:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Common sense would dictate cause of the location they most certainly were not white like the European khazars of today who have hijacked the Jewish identity. If you look at Egyptian hieroglyphs you'll see they depicted themselves as being brown skin. Black is a western construct, they weren't white that's for sure, why are you so stuck on the colour of ones skin :williamswtf:

Not stuck but i linger on Race because We unfortunately live in a racial world order.

Status
Not open for further replies.