Chad is a very interesting country in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Official languages are Arabic and French which serves as a lingua franca among the many different ethnicities in the country. They are religiously diverse, 55% Islam, 41% Christianity which is split between Catholic and Protestant. The peoples of Chad are one of the most diverse looking people due to them being positioned smack in the middle of Africa, they border Libya, Sudan, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Nigeria and Niger :damn: Here is a youtube video I found:

Cool story lemme just play my favorite song

ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who Asked (Feat: Nobody Did) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► : / :⠀───○

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
So they have been colonised orally and physically by various countries and customs.

damn. I feel for them. This is definitely assault.

MadMullah99

Somalis got colonized by 4 countries :dead:
Colonised yes but our official language is still Somali, we still use Somali shilling and have our culture and customs intact.

Our problem stems from ourself whilst France rapes West Africa like it is 1880s.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Colonised yes but our official language is still Somali, we still use Somali shilling and have our culture and customs intact.

Our problem stems from ourself whilst France rapes West Africa like it is 1880s.

The Somalis in Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti speak Swahili, English, Amhara and French :dead:

At least they got colonized by the French, the greatest military power of Europe. The Horn got humiliated by Italians, the joke of Europe :mjlol:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
The Somalis in Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti speak Swahili, English, Amhara and French :dead:

At least they got colonized by the French, the greatest military power of Europe. The Horn got humiliated by Italians, the joke of Europe :mjlol:
I would hate to come from a country colonized by France. France still owns them

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Y'all niggaz just trying to live there to call yourselves "Somali Chad's"
tenor.gif

MadMullah99

You donkey. Those Somalis are not in Somalia. It is like getting mad at a Somali who lived Spain for years and trying to clown him for speaking Spanish.

Colonisation is not humiliation. England got colonised way more times than Somalia.

Chad and it’s sorounding neighbours have been sold and transported like sheep across the atlantic and their economy depends on France. Now that is humiliation.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You donkey. Those Somalis are not in Somalia. It is like getting mad at a Somali who lived Spain for years and trying to clown him for speaking Spanish.

That makes no sense. The reason why they are not part of Somalia is because they got conquered and colonized by foreign powers. Somalis where humiliated and subjugated, that's the reality. Menelik of Ethiopia humiliated and conquered Somalis, Italians conquered Somalis, British conquered Somalis, French conquered Somalis and today the Somalis are a minority in Kenya and Ethiopia speaking Swahili and Amhara, while Djibouti official language is French :dead:

somalis speaking amhara is a new thing im hearing

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why does every thread have to be derailed by delusional Somali nationalists who believe they are superior to other Africans? This guy @MadMullah99 came running into this thread looking down on Chad as if Somalia isn't an absolute shithole :dead:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
That makes no sense. The reason why they are not part of Somalia is because they got conquered and colonized by foreign powers. Somalis where humiliated and subjugated, that's the reality. Menelik of Ethiopia humiliated and conquered Somalis, Italians conquered Somalis, British conquered Somalis, French conquered Somalis and today the Somalis are a minority in Kenya and Ethiopia speaking Swahili and Amhara, while Djibouti official language is French :dead:

Let me humbly add that the isaaq and harti merchants in colonial Kenya fought an diplomatic case to change their status from native to asian. As they wanted to distance themselves from the other kenyan ethnicities. They even send multiple letters to the english king. Eventually they lost the case, however their status did change from native to alien (illegal immigrants) for the non isaaq/harti. While the isaaq and harti enjoyed a status above the ethnic kenyans.

The rift between the somalis in kenya and the rest of kenya is still present today, with the kikiyu led government keeping nfd arid and underdeveloped.

MadMullah99

Why does every thread have to be derailed by delusional Somali nationalists who believe they are superior to other Africans? This guy @MadMullah99 came running into this thread looking down on Chad as if Somalia isn't an absolute shithole :dead:
Hmm you seem triggered that we Somalis are are great despite our misfortune. I have met your type before and it is always the same story. They just cannot believe how we have not been submissive es like 99% of the continent.

Kobe you African American; do not bother. Your attempt to devalue our great nation only depends my respect for my people and what we have accomplished.

Colonisation is not humiliation. England got colonised way more times than Somalia.

Chad and it’s sorounding neighbours have been sold and transported like sheep across the atlantic and their economy depends on France. Now that is humiliation.

I recommend you to just shitpost this xoolos thread he is mentaly ill
He out of nowhere always bring up how we think we are superior to other africans out of nowhere like here

Im proud of our country despite our misfortune Still having SOMALI as our official language

And you dont make any sense Only Italy colonized us?

They had to share up btween Britain (largest empire )

France (strongest military)

AND italy lmao gtfo :mjlol:

My first discovery of Chad was when I was a stonner
I used to smoke a lot and fantasize about moving to Africa and start a business

One of the ideas the Kush gave me was to come up with a natural hair growth product for African women instead of them wearing wigs and make money ... i thought it was a brilliant idea so i started searching and came across this video about Chadi women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending