The Netherlands is different

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I've seen this happen that's why I got them bikes that fold up I leave in the corridor. Cousin had 3 bikes nicked off him

Thieves gotten more worse in the UK. They’re even stealing phone nowadays. In the UK especially in London ( current day Gotham city) There was a vid on YouTube somewhere where guys in bikes/motorcycles were stealing phones out in public daylight.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Thieves gotten more worse in the UK. They’re even stealing phone nowadays. In the UK especially in London ( current day Gotham city) There was a vid on YouTube somewhere where guys in bikes/motorcycles were stealing phones out in public daylight.
Yeah i've seen videos, had a eastern euro friend who had 3 madow guys surround him and stole his phone with a knife when we was only 15. Hold my phone extra tight esp in central

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Never have your phone on a table :francis:
Except in when i was in Netherlands, did anything had my stuff on the table while eating out, could drive around the whole country with 0 issues even full cadaan towns I been in were calm and had a chill nightlife, Safest country i been in. But Belgium and Germany were different stories.

Sweeden, Norway and Netherlands biking culture and walkable cities are on another level. Just this year Amsterdam was named most walkable city of the year. I have been to a number of Scandinavian cities, and there is nothing like them.

Inshaallaah, if things go well in the coming months, then I will be living in either Sweden or Netherlands.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Except in when i was in Netherlands, did anything had my stuff on the table while eating out, could drive around the whole country with 0 issues even full cadaan towns I been in were calm and had a chill nightlife, Safest country i been in. But Belgium and Germany were different stories.
Yeah but still not worth the risk

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Sweeden, Norway and Netherlands biking culture and walkable cities are on another level. Just this year Amsterdam was named most walkable city of the year. I have been to a number of Scandinavian cities, and there is nothing like them.

Inshaallaah, if things go well in the coming months, then I will be living in either Sweden or Netherlands.
Where do you currently live?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Brighton, UK. Its actually not bad when compared to run down souless cities like London, there is a nice national park next door and all, but its nothing compared to your average city in Sweeden or the Netherlands.
Yeah I live in Sweden, its good but it is important to know the language if you want to live here. I recommend that you learn early.

Trending