"Chad" woman beater gets 800 matches on dating app (experiment) šŸ˜‚

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I donā€™t know about 3.95 billion women, but I do know for sure that women in the west sure have a fascination for criminals and romanticizing them. From shows like ā€œyouā€ or that pretty boy serial killer that they made so many documentaries about, not to mention the amount of murder mystery/cold case shit they consume.

Iā€™m fairly certain that women globally donā€™t have the same fascinations.

There will always be the outliers. Women with already underlying issues can't separate reality from fiction and may seek to replay these dynamics in their real lives. Majority people watch dark shows for entertainment. Similar to how alot of people enjoy watching zombie movies but less than 5% of these people will volunteer to spend time with a cannibal tribe in the amazon šŸ™ƒ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Itā€™s a common phenomenon, but both men and women donā€™t bother to read the bio on dating apps.

A beautiful woman should do a similar experiment and say sheā€™s abusive to men or a gold digger and youā€™ll see she will have double the matches of that guy. Men too hardly read the profile. This isnā€™t surprising to most people. The first thing people on apps care about is indeed looks. Very different to the real world in which people can go off on other things along with looks like charm, charisma, humor, confidence ect. In the real world, an average man who is humorous and kind with a clean record will get a much better quality partner over a good looking but weird and abusive traits. Itā€™s a no brainer.

Actual real studies show that men who are criminally inclined and violent donā€™t have good relationship outcomes. This has been well studied.
Donā€™t you remember Jeremy Meeks back in 2014 when his mugshot went viral and women were going crazy over him.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You make too many generalizations about women and what they prefer. Height doesnā€™t make a man more manly. If someone values the true traits of masculinity then not being extremely tall wonā€™t make them see a man as less attractive. This notion that more women are attracted to height has given some tall losers an air of arrogance where they go treating woman badly because they feel they will still get another one due to their height. Good looks is in the eye of the beholder. People donā€™t see beauty the same way.

This guy might be appealing to them because they have low standards for white beauty. He is pretty generic looking.
1726682899590.png

Get Over It GIF

Aseer

VIP
The source Lunch Actually is a Singaporean dating agency based on a quick google search. Believe them if you want instead of thinking for yourself.
Screenshot_20240919_021941_Chrome.jpg

Bro its a undeniable fact majority women want tall kings thats just how it is man its wired into their very subconcious

View attachment 343224

Bro its a undeniable fact majority women want tall kings thats just how it is man its wired into their very subconcious
Iā€™m not a man. Iā€™m speaking from experience not from articles. These articles donā€™t show the full range of views from woman either. They are probably asking similar type of people who see life in a similar way. Whatā€™s important is to not let stuff like this get you down. Itā€™s not fact for all women.

Aseer

VIP
Iā€™m not a man. Iā€™m speaking from experience not from articles. These articles donā€™t show the full range of views from woman either. They are probably asking similar type of people who see life in a similar way. Whatā€™s important is to not let stuff like this get you down. Itā€™s not fact for all women.
There are plenty of university studies tht prove this and sure if you prefer short kings then thats your preference but your in the minority of statistics also this stuff does NOT let me down šŸ’€ did you forget I am somali? šŸ˜‚

There are plenty of university studies tht prove this and sure if you prefer short kings then thats your preference but your in the minority of statistics also this stuff does NOT let me down šŸ’€ did you forget I am somali? šŸ˜‚
Kid, i guess youā€™re too immature for this convo. When did I talk about myself subhanAllah. Macsalaama

Donā€™t you remember Jeremy Meeks back in 2014 when his mugshot went viral and women were going crazy over him.
Yes but what percentage of women would want to date him? Take a mugshot of a woman who is Meghan Fox level beautiful who also a criminal and men on social media will simp. But the question is, will those men actually want to be with her?

The problem with redpillers, incels and goes who spend too much time on the internet donā€™t understand the differences between peopleā€™s real life dating expectations vs people online hyping thatā€™s very much based on entertainment.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I donā€™t know about 3.95 billion women, but I do know for sure that women in the west sure have a fascination for criminals and romanticizing them. From shows like ā€œyouā€ or that pretty boy serial killer that they made so many documentaries about, not to mention the amount of murder mystery/cold case shit they consume.

Iā€™m fairly certain that women globally donā€™t have the same fascinations.
Fax majority will follow dajjal for a reason. Whilst I do acknowledge that not all women are like this it's almost certain that most are easily misled.

There will always be the outliers. Women with already underlying issues can't separate reality from fiction and may seek to replay these dynamics in their real lives. Majority people watch dark shows for entertainment. Similar to how alot of people enjoy watching zombie movies but less than 5% of these people will volunteer to spend time with a cannibal tribe in the amazon šŸ™ƒ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Youā€™ve bit the nail on the head. Many men simply canā€™t tell the difference between reality vs social media entertainment.

Itā€™s like us women coming to the conclusion men want to marry promiscuous instagram girls. More men follow and try to interact with those women 5x more than women following criminals which is incredibly niche hence why you have documentaries on the phenomenon because for the vast majority of the population, it is indeed bizarre. But when itā€™s comes to menā€™s interaction with women with questionable reputations on social media, itā€™s normalized and incredibly common that many women unfortunately are able to make fortunes based on their sexuality, yet none of us will sit there and believe that the average man in real life would want them as wives.

Fax majority will follow dajjal for a reason. Whilst I do acknowledge that not all women are like this it's almost certain that most are easily misled.
Very silly conclusion. Itā€™s like saying because a massive % of men which is incredibly more than women who follow criminals, like and want to marry promiscuous insta-girls. That wouldnā€™t be a statement true to real life, yet in the virtual world itā€™s those types of women who not only get the most attention.

Many men not only follow them but fund their lifestyle. Itā€™s to the point itā€™s so normalized that the average gaal man follows at least one or two half naked women, heck even billa Xishood Muslim men do?

I think the issue is that many men arenā€™t able to see the grey area when it comes to women and come up with awfully reductive takes. You see a very small minority of women doing something youā€™ll jump to conclusions but when millions of men are engaging in certain behaviors youā€™re able to rationalize and understand that menā€™s social media habits isnā€™t a true reflection of what they want as a partner.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Very silly conclusion. Itā€™s like saying because a massive % of men which is incredibly more than women who follow criminals, like and want to marry promiscuous insta-girls.

Many men not only follow them but fund their lifestyle. Itā€™s to the point its normalized, yet would you say thatā€™s what men want to marry when the average gaal man follows those women on social media? Heck even billa Xishood Muslim men do?

I think the issue is that many men arenā€™t able to see the grey area when it comes to women and come up with awfully reductive takes when it comes to women.

Btw sis, have you been keeping up with the viral case of the 71yr old french man who was drugging his wife so he and dozens of men could rape her?

They have released some names of men who were involved in the rapes and guess what? At least 4 Muslim men names.. I knew we have alot of degenerate men who hide behind deen when it is suitable for them but this is next level. People from tiktok exposed their identities and the Muslim men were married family men! We have muslim fathers and husbands raping an unconscious old woman, with her husband. If you ask me, the real dajjal is men's phallus and alot of men are followers of the dajjal between their legs.

Kid, i guess youā€™re too immature for this convo. When did I talk about myself subhanAllah. Macsalaama
If you had a copy of the same man with the characteristics you wanted but one was shorter than you while the other was taller - who would you go for?

Is it a coin flip 50/50, non-preferential, totally arbitrary? Or do you want to look up at a man ready for a king's embrace with encompassing arms?:icon lol: