Channel 4 news goes to Hargeisa! ( hate liars who Shame tahriibs when they'll do it soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those dudes at the beginning are complete liars. If they are offered a European passport these miggaz would have a stampede.

I feel that mother's anguish and sadness. May allah give her peace.

Walahi horror is taking place but many of them are from a well to do families.

I also put a huge shame on the Somali gov for not providing these young people jobs.

waraabe

Your superior
Those dudes at the beginning are complete liars. If they are offered a European passport these miggaz would have a stampede.

I feel that mother's anguish and sadness. May allah give her peace.

Walahi horror is taking place but many of them are from a well to do families.

I also put a huge shame on the Somali gov for not providing these young people jobs.

Do you expect the government to shit out jobs?

I say let those who wanna tahriib do it.

Of course the government are allowing those illegal immgrants Oromo to take the jobs from locally. Seriously, Companies must be forced to hire Somalis only only only even the experts must be from Somalis diaspora.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
May Allah grant those mothers patience to endure these difficult times. Diaspora also play a key role in these tragedies, they encourage lots of youths when they go back. Most blame falls on those crooks who call themselves leaders.... Ilaahay meel xun idinka tuur

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Of course the government are allowing those illegal immgrants Oromo to take the jobs from locally. Seriously, Companies must be forced to hire Somalis only only only even the experts must be from Somalis diaspora.

Stop injecting your verbal diarrhea everywhere. This has nothing to do with Oromo & migrants. What's there to take? If Somalis are not willing to work, let those who can swoop it idc.
This has more to do with nepotism, you've never set a foot back home yet you talk the most bs about every single incident back home. Shut it for once

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Diaspora got some of the blame Goin back home flashing and showing off and those back home believe the west is a paradise

I'm getting stressed right now by relatives to sponsor two cousins. The thing is you are responsible for them for 2 years and one of the cousins is too much of a headache.

Apollo

VIP
I'm getting stressed right now by relatives to sponsor two cousins. The thing is you are responsible for them for 2 years and one of the cousins is too much of a headache.

You can sponsor cousins? I thought that system was only for 1st degree relatives. And how does one prove the family relationship since paperwork in Somalia is so bad?

Sorry. It's not family sponsorship but there is a way to bring them here. My two uncles who recently came here were brought by the Church

Stop injecting your verbal diarrhea everywhere. This has nothing to do with Oromo & migrants. What's there to take? If Somalis are not willing to work, let those who can swoop it idc.
This has more to do with nepotism, you've never set a foot back home yet you talk the most bs about every single incident back home. Shut it for once

You sound like this man :fittytousand:

Lol @Rooble There's this one shady Somali guy who does this in another city who works with this Church. His fee is $5000. Many Somalis have been brought over here by him.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Basically they profess to be Christians and they claim to be targeted by the Mohammadans in Somalia. #commonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.