Channel 4 news goes to Hargeisa! ( hate liars who Shame tahriibs when they'll do it soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain the scam. How does it work. :lol:

I honestly don't know how it works but you give the Somali guy $5K and they are here in about a year. You live in the Church when you first arrive (they have residences) and you are on your way after another year on your own. The Church is responsible for you for the first bit you are here

I didn't get to see my uncles until after a year. They were in a random city.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I blame this on @UncleMenace who goes back home every 4 years after collecting his tax money. The same guy who refuses to travel by plane for his annual road trips because plane tickets are expensive according to him, will rent a room at a lavish hotel in Hargeisa. He will spew some lies to the poor locals claiming he works next to President Obama. He will show some photoshopped pictures of him standing next to Obama. He will sell dreams to local poor girls. He will make it rain on them, then have the audacity to call his younger brother the one that beat him up for pocket money because the locals took all of his money. I know your kind @UncleMenace. You're to blame.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I blame this on @UncleMenace who goes back home every 4 years after collecting his tax money. The same guy who refuses to travel by plane for his annual road trips because plane tickets are expensive according to him, will rent a room at a lavish hotel in Hargeisa. He will spew some lies to the poor locals claiming he works next to President Obama. He will show some photoshopped pictures of him standing next to Obama. He will sell dreams to local poor girls. He will make it rain on them, then have the audacity to call his younger brother the one that beat him up for pocket money because the locals took all of his money. I know your kind @UncleMenace. You're to blame.

You've written this few months back, did you copy and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.